Sombra's new skin has issues:

It’s not really worth it to play Sombra right now unless you’re pro-status, so I don’t get to enjoy it as much as I want to.

cue hair complaints

I like her hair though.

Make her bald 20 characters

Me too, but i think there is not a lot of people who think like that.

Make her make up red

1 Like

Me too!

I just know that’s what this thread will devolve into almost immediately

:laughing:

1 Like

What does this mean? It’s not worth it to play her unless you’re good at her?

She’s got some issues lately with the LOS checks and hacking.

Add her mediocre damage on top of it, and unless you’ve got some sweet aiming skills to go with your sweet bo-staff skills, it’s only frustrating to play her instead of super fun.

I understand this, and I hope it gets improved soon.

But this can be said with almost any aim-related character.

Her LOS has no leniency more. This makes it easier to interrupt it.

What kind of issues does it has with hacking?

I assume he means the same thing. Hack is less reliable.

It is, but I do think this change was needed.
Sombra shouldn’t be able to hack enemies when they are using their invulnerability abilities (Wraith Form, Bubble, Iceblock, etc) just because of her leniency on hack.

But thanks to this has it become less reliable.

Presumably it breaking on things that it’s not supposed to break on. To quote directly from the patchnotes:

Bolded the bit about small objects like sign posts, they’re supposed to not interrupt hack even now, but they do.

Don’t get me wrong, I think the “nerf” was justified and the intent was clear. Just Blizzard wasn’t able to solve the problem without creating a new one.

Ehhh, I disagree, but only because even if your aim is terrible, their damage is just inherently higher per bullet (or in Genji’s case, you can just shotgun your shurikens and hardly aim, and then dash to win), so you’ve got a much better chance at winning a fight against an equally-bad Sombra.

That’s how it feels to me, at least.