Sombra “we’re keeping a close eye on her”

I, too, am looking forward to another Sombra balance pass where she gets part of her kit buffed, everyone complains about the buff, and she gets nerfed to be even worse than she is currently. :ok_hand:

36 Likes

Oh man just the thought gets me excited :ok_hand::ok_hand: I’m so glad Blizzard cares about sombra

(Can someone tell me how to do strikethrough)

Friend, I know exactly how you feel about Sombra and I felt the same way before Doomfist was getting his bugs fixed. Sombra day will come, you’ll just need patience and don’t give up on hope. I know you can do it :slight_smile:

8 Likes

We are still carefully analyzing Sombra’s situation.
-Circa 2020

13 Likes

Her day did come, but then people said “wah wah she’s op” and she went back to the trash can

Jokes aside, I hope you’re right, and hopefully her day will come.

9 Likes

Look here.

2 Likes

It’s depressing how much the developers neglect Sombra and Ana.

They are two high skill requirement heroes and yet are left in the mud.

The absolute opposite of the “SKILLED HEROES!!!” mentality thrown around here all day.

9 Likes

Wow, using someone else’s post? What a lowlife. Absolutely disgraceful. Thanks

2 Likes

Both of my mains… High skillcap, crap-tier. Feels friggin bad…

4 Likes

In-game, I want her to get a buff. In-story (what little we get, it seems), I want her to turn face and join Overwatch.

3 Likes

Hahaha! I see what you did there!

Hahaha! It’s funny because it seems true!

Hahaha! haaa… ha. …ahhhh (begins crying)

1 Like

We do not ask for buff, at least give us some bug fixes!

Same here man. At least anas getting something

1 Like

All focus seems to be on fixing Symmetra…

…Who at this moment have better competitive stats than Sombra.

:sob:

6 Likes

but no owl pickrate and currently they only care about owl.

tfw even in quickplay people tell you not to pick Sombra because she’s bad

4 Likes

And yet people complain about how Hack is a ‘low skill ability’ that needs to be countered more easily and harder than any other ability in the game.

2 Likes

They’ll never fix Sombra because her entire playstyle, weapon, and kit are based around hack/ shutting off abilities. The minute that gets touched, the screamers will come out in full force on day 1, just like last time. So until the screamers and whiners get told to sit down, Sombra will never get buffed, because her entire existence is built on the hack ability.

Yea that’s basically my friend at this point. Hardcore diamond sombra/mercy main. Can’t play something so buggy without general pain coming his way.

“BEEN HERE ALL ALONG”

except in the real game where she is barely played… ]

poor poor Sombra