Sombra Wars Trilogy

This post needs to be preserved, this is just too good.

1 Like

Oh, you made this happen as promised. Excellent. <3

1 Like

25 Likes

Looking at this thread I’m gonna have to look at the whole Star Wars again.

1 Like

So, you admit that you have enough time to react and that still isn’t enough for you?

4 Likes

You’re at day 49, check again tomorrow.

2 Likes

got another idea for you
ht tps://orig00.deviantart.net/0d1f/f/2017/206/e/6/general_grievous_weakness_by_poketr8ner_dbaxg5e_by_trident346-dbhot67.gif

Have it so the Top Tracer 1% players shot and kill sombra. they ARE the main reason sombra was nerfed.

2 Likes

can someone explain where this pic is from originally? I’m seeing it used more with sombra comic strips and such

1 Like

I’m wondering how many passive aggressive meme threads we must create before we can get a blue post at least acknowledging that the community is VERY unhappy with the direction they took Sombra in…

11 Likes

This is so true it’s hilarious and sad at the same time

1 Like

humans reaction time is usually around 0.5 seconds, and my reaction time is 0.6 seconds. So yes I have that 0.15 seconds window to shoot her or try to disturb the hack.

If you think its enough time, I’m sorry, but you are just a biased Sombra main.

1 Like

Again, you’re not supposed to interrupt her if she got a drop on you. That’s like demanding that you should be able to dodge Widow bullets la Matrix style.

It’s her main “attack”. She is built around landing the hacks.

If she can’t land the hacks she is a very very bad Tracer. People should get it out of their head that hack is something that should be casually countered.

If you don’t like that you must give her something to compensate. Like much much higher DMG, Movability or Survivability…

13 Likes

I’m now saying that she shouldn’t land hack. I just pointing at the most unfun point of her kit.

Also, people one the forums complain that her hack shouldn’t be disturbed when damage is dealt to her, and with that statement I disagree. In those 2 weeks Sombras mainly held right click until they landed their hack, and they wouldn’t use surprise tactics to get it (stealth, translocator). That ruined the old “Skilled” playstyle of Sombra.

Hack has always been disrupted by damage so…
They only made it worse by also adding the CD trigger. But I assuming that’s what you meant.

No, you said that the casting time was unreasonable due to reaction time. That’s not the same as arguing that “hacking is unfun”

Oh, that “skilled” play style that was so bad she saw close to zero play? Yeah, that worked out great for everyone…

3 Likes

Sorry I will be more clear. My first comment said that the 2 week Sombra meta was the worst time for me in the game. The 0.65 seconds is unfun to play against but is balanced when you can’t spam it. The CD when disturbed was a good change IMO.

I think Sombra will be in a “DF state” when her bugs will be fixed, which is good, because DF fits his niche and has a high skill ceiling.

We’ll see. According to the latest patch note Blizzard couldn’t find a single bug on Sombra so… :sweat_smile:

Back to the memes!

17 Likes

This thread is the best Sombra related thing I’ve seen in a long while. It’s concerning that day after day there are MANY Sombra threads but they fall on deaf ears

6 Likes

https://www.humanbenchmark.com/tests/reactiontime/statistics
Average reaction time here is 284 miliseconds.

3 Likes

18 Likes

Here ya go

15 Likes