Sombra Wars Trilogy

Booping this, morning. Hope to see more. (Had a terrible night.)

1 Like

Gonna start playing Sombra. Let her be fixed!!

1 Like

Sombra is not a Damage Hero, obviously just move her to Support.

If they buffed her abilites and took off that crippling 2 second cooldown id agree.
ht tps://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/sombras-ability-2-second-cooldown-while-being-shot-is-blatantly-unjust-125-likes/128042/165

I always saw her as a “utility” hero myself. Her goal is to debuff strong targets and eliminate weak ones with “opportunist” She doesnt fit in in Offense or Defense at the moment.

Btw sombra peeps if you like “gamer music” check out this sombra rap form her glory days.
ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8qNHGs2hMA

1 Like

Or they could maker more a support like Brig with her hacks and control of Health Packs.

You could make the Translocater make Health packs come to her to give to herself and an ally.

We do need more Supports and stealth isn’t helping that much as you think.

1 Like
5 Likes

I honestly thought it would be cool if she actually managed to hack torbs turret instead of sutting down they target enemies instead but that very exclusive to torb.

Having faster healthpacks is great but thats kinda an “after fight” thing idk if her being able to warp in a single healthpack would help id rather have her keep it as an escape then a pull for health and leave her exposed (since we know trying to invis out of a fight is useless.)

She is basically sharing the health pack with herself and an ally plus it could even an increased amount. It could even be more then an ally could be like a Healing Pulse aka an Aoe.

When you hear there is a Sombra buff on the PTR, but it’s actually a rework into a new hero.

13 Likes

Well currently Sym is actually doing a better job than Sombra. Even Translocates better.

4 Likes

I learned how to make gifs in GIMP.

When someone tells you that getting hacked is worse than dying.

2 Likes

When you google old forum threads from early 2017 and they talk about Sombra almost the same way we do now lol.

2 Likes

Well, maybe it’s true from their point of view.

3 Likes

Because they f’d up the opportunity to make her a viable hero and caved in to pro whining.

4 Likes

Basically but it just wasn’t one pro.

See pros have their own forums.

It was a good chunk of that forum.

When you work at Blizzard and get told to push the Sombra nerfs to live without PTR testing.

12 Likes

After last night at E3 when the world’s best and last single player game maker was focusing on multi player from now on.

Pretty sure an era just died last night.

You can not trust Devs anymore.

They all have become the Sith and The Empire

The Last Jedi died.

1 Like

When you ask where the devs went after seeing a Sombra post.

14 Likes

Not Bastion’s…(no… I’m sorry… that just too dirty but have to keep this alive somehow.)