Sombra Wall Glitch on Kings Row

Hello! I’ve encountered a new glitch on Kings row with Sombra. I’ve posted the video on youtube for visual proof. When you’re attacking on Kings Row at the first choke point there is a movie poster next to the mega health pack. Somehow this Sombra was able to translocate in the wall and crouch under the poster to see enemies. Sombra can shoot and hack, and in the video I’ve included a kill cam, and sonic arrow shot at the area to see her. There’s also a portions of the video where she comes out of the wall to EMP and hack enemies, then translocates back in. Please fix this, and ban the person abusing the glitch. WARNING: VIDEO HAS STRONG LANGUAGE. Thank you for your time.

Bugs like these are all over the place in almost every map I have a few other examples here:

Video’s:

Junkertown:
Volskaya:
Kings Row:

(With this bug you could also get into the location where “your Sombra” was)

Payload:

**Explanation:**
-

There are basically 2 types of these into things bug that Sombra has I will explain them shortly:

Moveing Object:

Basically, when Game registers your E press to use Translocator but because it’s on a moving platform the last Save spot TL has registered is in there where now the Object is.

Translocator Size:

They changed the accrual Size of TL about a month back because it bounced of invisible walls but they created the problem that it now can be thrown through very small clip errors on maps mostly some corner where the solid wall and floor leave a spot where TL can be thrown through.

Afterword:

You can abuse this and another bug to even place other Hero’s into the wall or other objects (If you want to see the other bug: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itUrC8cQG3M)

But Sombra has many many more bugs from Gamebreaking till the character ruining I made a list of all that I could find since 1.26 if you are interested maybe to prepare yourself here is my Post: Even more Sombra Bugs in 1.26/1.27/1.28 [With Video's]

I hope this will help you in the future and I also hope Bliz will fixs such bugs soon as a Sombra main I feel ashamed that people use the Character I love for something like this!

Have a nice day

~SchWiniX

I think they just patched it

I tested it about an hour ago there are still many many spots where she can go into walls.

The one where you go between the 2 wall on the first point of kings row hasn’t been working for me, but the hole in the second spawn room still works

You can get to the two walls from there too.
I’m did not test the way from the OP tho till now.

Just tested it on PTR everything besides the moving object bugs has been fixed even the payload one (Kinda dumb how they solved that but…)