Sombra Translocator Out of Bounds

Checked a few other maps and they are the same. Seems to be global.

1 Like

Please papa Jeff, fix Sombra :pray:

3 Likes

Sombra is so disgustingly bugged. I can’t believe blizzard paid no attention to her in the last PTR update. So many other heroes’ bugs have been addressed yet not a single fix for sombra.

4 Likes

And yet the couldn’t find a single bug on Sombra.
Makes you wounder…

1 Like

At this point, she is being completely neglected and this was intentional as what cause this bug if it was supposedly FIXED?

1 Like

We need a sombra one trick in owl because if these bugs were seen by that big an audience, blizzard would fix them instantly

4 Likes

It would be nice with an official statement on Sombra and her numerous bugs…

We’re at a point where you feel miserable playing her because you never know what your abilities will do. Landing a hack feels more like a dice roll than actual skill.

6 Likes

I posted this yesterday but I feel it needs to be said again, i love playing sombra, because when I win, it’s in spite of sooo many odds, and in spite of the game, and my own team often enough, it feels great. I want her fixed, but remember how worth it this can be

I’m getting rather frustrated with the number of bugs Sombra’s saddled with right now, with no comment whatsoever from Blizzard so far that they’re even aware of them.

Sombra Buff Time: 1 Year
Sombra Nerf Time: 2 weeks
Sombra bug fixes: Unknown time

Sombra needs a new bios update to the motherboard.

1 Like

Inc post saying “We fixed these bugs months ago, you are just imagining things” :smirk:

Not if I have anything to say about it A list of Sombra's Many, Many Bugs (6)

1 Like

PLEASE, Blizzard, DO NOT let Sombra die… please fix all of her bugs someday… she is such a fun hero, and I would hate to see her die forever.

How long did it take to get ONE DF bug fix?

So…
You’re not letting this go live, right?

1 Like

Any update on whether this bug or any of Sombra’s bugs have been acknowledged? I can help with recreation steps if necessary.

1 Like

Not sure if they ever acknowledged the bug, but WorstSombra posted a vid showing that the translocator out of bounds bug has apparently been fixed and there is now a NEW bug that makes re-hacked health packs appear as if they were hacked by the enemy sombra (shows an orange skull instead of a purple one).

1 Like

They just added few bugfixes for Sombra according to PTR patch notes:

1 Like

I just had this happen too on defense, Gibraltar, last point, mega in the back left corner.
Couldn’t reproduce it in a custom game unfortunately.