Sombra - The Double Standard

I really want her to be the most sneakiest and deadliest dps besides Genji and Tracer. Her theme and designs deserves that respect. I know how Sombra mains feel cause I still main an F tier hero who is known as Symmetra.

Nothing in you list really fixes her main issues ( not that it would not help there are jist better ways imo)
But if I would need to pick one Longer hack range because that would maybe help her being a little more consistand?

I thought her main issues were not being deadly enough? At least, that’s what I’ve gathered from reading forum posts. (edit: and hack being buggy and unreliable)

If I’m wrong, please tell me. I only dabble in Sombra, so I really want to know what the actual Sombra mains think.

1 Like

What is your argument? There are certainly other characters besides sombra that have a huge advantage that helps them disable heroes. Roadhog, McCree, Brigitte. If you seriously can’t aim well enough to shoot back at Sombra or even just hide, you have bigger issues.

1 Like

1, 4, And 5. 3 wouldn’t really change anything.

2 Likes

Imo and that of a lot of other Sombra players her main problems are:

• Hard to play with as a Team
  • Inconststand
  • She is bad in teamfights without EMP
  • buggy

So to fix all that:

• Add skulls over hacked enemys to make her easier to play with.

• Add a small threshold to hack and stealth ao she is more consistand when using it.

• Increase her base movement speed to 6m/s to match that of Tracer amd Genji. To make her more effective in teamfights and so She can make more use out of her new infinite abilities.

• And fix bugs there are to many: Even more Sombra Bugs in 1.26/1.27/1.28 [With Video's]

Dmg buffs are unneeded because it would just skip her problems instead of fixing it.

1 Like

Thank you for clarifying. :hugs:

1 Like

Honestly i’m at a point where in case they fix her bugs I’m fine with not having a dmg treshhold. I’d rather get the invulnerable translocator back.

Offensive Sombra to maximize uptime gets punished so much since that update its not even funny.

And they used her before sniperwatch was a thing. Dante played her quite a bit in OWL. She’s only somewhat usable now because the meta relies a lot on abilities.

Here let me help you out a bit.

credit goes to Garret

Uhm… baby d.va? I can defend myself just fine if I have godly aim.

For me its not such a big deal because I ise TL mostly mid air when playing agressive but I can very well understand you.

Ah I searched for that but I forgot the youtube to which it was directed xD. Thanks.

Baby Dva isnt a character, you have to chew through her mech, which gives no kill credit for just to get to her. That’s essentially like going “Uh, a 75% dead Rein?”

Yeah the thing is that the translocator has travel time and its not very fast. In the heat of the moment it can also happen that i accidently throw it behind the high ground i actually wanted to access depending on the map. Thats why i set it up beforehand and then engage.

True I often throw it to far behind the high ground off map but it stucks on some cliff you normaly can’t stand on and when I try to go back I fall of map -w-.

Clearly you don’t play Sombra.

Seeing as you are GM, you know damn well she’s nothing more than an EMP Bot. And that is the role she’s always filled at ANY rank, and especially yours.

The ONLY play time she will ever see at your rank is when there’s a Hamond.

She’s been F Tier since the day she was released… But hey at least your main isn’t F Tier right?

So stop pretending she has higher than a 0.6% pick rate, just because she was seen in contenders for all of 5 minutes.

Meanwhile posting from your Smurf account. Go ahead show us your main account, let’s find out who your main really is?

Unlike your 30 hours of game play in the current season, I’ve played Sombra since the day she was released with over 300 hours.

It’s easy to do well when you play with Top 500’s on your team that can pick up the mechanical slack the character really has.

Why did you play her in first place then? She always been like this

Its like an abusive relationship. There are some things you like about the hero which always brings you back.

I hope you understand the problem with what you just said.

I kinda main sombra and i think she need more consistent damage, not higher DPS. Lower spread, more bullets, faster reload, not firerate/damage/falloff. She has a lot of mobility coupled with strong cc and ability to see wounded people. She supposed to have lower dps.

But i agree she isn’t ok. Recent change made it easier and less risky to use her still underpowered kit. If sombra will receive buffs, it should make her more consistent to use (consistent hack and things i wrote above) or stronger Hack or EMP