Sombra stuck herself in box on payload in Rialto

My team was on Attack on Rialto, and an enemy Sombra somehow got in the box labeled “fragile” that sits in the middle of the payload. The game continued to say “contesting”, but our attacks could not reach her inside. At 3 minutes 30 seconds mark, I (Mei) launched my ultimate on top of the box, and that finally killed her.

However, the enemy Sombra stuck herself in the box AGAIN a few meters from the 1st checkpoint, and because she continued to contest from inside, the enemy team was able to keep us away. I did not have my ult, and none of my teammates’ other attacks could either get her out or kill her. She stalled for time inside of that box, which ended up with us losing the game.

Please fix this - it’s outright cheating. It’s obvious that Sombra’s are catching onto this bug and exploiting it. I also have video proof of this happening on PS4.

I have a list with Sombra bugs and exploits
This bug and a video of it is on bug 13 on the list amd you can pull Sombra out with any kind of grav (zarya amd orisas

I hope this helps till Blizzard finally fixes this any all other bugs.

Hey, this happened to me yesterday on the ps4. We were playing comp and the enemy sombra stuck herself on the payload right before the first capture point. So she kept ‘contesting’ and hacking everyone from the box. Nothing really could kill her and she was buying time for her team. At first we couldn’t spot her but after shooting the payload we saw her invisible form inside the box. So yeah we ended up losing the game.
I see that you reported this 20 days ago
and It still hasn’t been fixed.

This has just happened to me on competitive. We’d absolutely nailed the first team before they could get to the first checkpoint, and a minute to the end a player changes to sombra and camps inside the payload, meaning it’s always contested. The fact that I could see exactly where the fire from her gun was coming from inside the box when no one was supposedly there was infuriating! It meant we lost the match unfairly, and I’m sad that after 22 days this issue still hasn’t been fixed!!!

It happened also to me in competitive. A player just sat inside the box of the payload. He was able to hack and shoot on everybody. Obvisouly they won. Please fix this bug asap