Sombra rework can we get a hint?

Oh, thank you so much based Geoff, I was worrying about nothing. Do you still get knocked out of stealth if D.Va chip hits you?

7 Likes

I’m sorry did you say…

INFINITE DURATION ON STEALTH AND TRANSLOCTOR

Say your prayers Support players!!! Lol

36 Likes

Poor zen.

30 Likes

HUH OH THIS REAL HYPE

wait does it still break with 1 point of damage?

22 Likes

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

I really like that

Will the other players be able to see a stealth outline while sombra is moving like in HOTS?

I can see this as being very oppressive as if you can’t see her,she can’t be punished for bad positioning.

Final question: What sort of counter play is there to counter her play style? Will symmetra turrets be able to target her when invisible?

5 Likes

Yeah rip Zenyatta lol

4 Likes

can i get a

"UnfUn TO Play aGaiNSt"?

this is going to be whined about real soon

28 Likes

Are there any changes to how you go in and out of stealth? For an ability that’s so core to Sombra’s kit, it always felt a little awkward

13 Likes

Thank you for the answer, but i have some issue with this.
Time management is skill set you need to learn to be a good Sombra player.

People who already learned to play her correctly dont really profit from this.

But on the other side its a huge nerf because you cant use stealth to contest anymore and it takes more time to get back to the fight to position yourself since your movement speed is reduced.

This doesnt adress her issues, but just makes her easier to play for newcomers, but at the same time weaker for Sombra veterans.

36 Likes

Just going to be able to sit and wait for a good time to kill him now. Oh boy.

1 Like

Omfg I love it. I’ve been scared for over a week.

2 Likes

Wut?

Can you say that one more time? I don’t think I heard you correctly…

…
…
…

wut?

Edit:
Oh, Inb410minuteStylosaVideo

17 Likes

An infinite overtime would be so sick. I don’t to want think it in 2CP lol.

1 Like

You’re joking. Right?

Please tell me you’re joking.

4 Likes

Vision. Hanzo’s pulse arrow and Widow’s ultimate. Beyond that, if you get close to her, she should still start glowing purple.

3 Likes

don’t really like the idea of removing a bad translocator

another example of getting rid of the punishment for bad plays

9 Likes

What about the time it takes to go into stealth, or the time it takes before you can do stuff after leaving it? since these have always been the abilities biggest issues are you doing anything to address them?

And since you’re giving interact more uses than just sym’s teleporter, will we be seeing the ability to double bind it soon? Most players don’t want to add a whole new button to their kit and would rather just have “hello” or Reload also be interact, but at present we can’t do that.

13 Likes

New about 28 please? :smiley: hahha

1 Like

This sounds terrifying as a support main.

But also incredibly fun, I’d like to try her if these changes go live.

4 Likes