Sombra needs HELP!

Fair, fair.

she deserves it anyway

#SAVESOMBRA :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Your stealth changes are certainly more thought out than infinite stealth that Blizzard came up with. I disagree with your changes to hack. I’ll keep my 0.65s hack, tyvm. Brigitte’s inspire should not be disabled, since it’s not a passive that requires a key press. It would be inconsistent with the other passives in the game that get disabled.

1 Like

Dont let up, we gotta show that our voice is heard

I dont see much threads regardig sombra, so i’m giving this one a gentle little tap

Unfortunately there’s only so much that can be said before you’re just repeating yourself for the 100th time.

Just posting to agree.

The changes buff Sombra’s ability to drag down her team by increasing the time she’s out of the fight and making it easier to counter her.

I disagree. I think her changes were purely positive now that the stealth detection range is fixed.

Except it doesn’t, and Sombra now spends more time in combat than before.

Care to support your contrary stance? It’s a minority opinion so I’m curious what it’s based on.

Time spent cloaked is time out of combat. Her most significant proposed buffs are the infinite stealth and translocator duration, meaning she now has the ability to stay out of combat infinitely. For a damage-dealing character, she has pitiful damage output and needs to be shooting a lot to make up for the low DPS. How do you think these changes get her into combat more?

Bumping this. No way am I letting this die when Sombra is going to be released like this.

1 Like

Dunno, we’ll see on the 24th. From what I’ve played on the PTR, shes much more weaker than ever.

Okay so I’m 10 whole dang days late on this, because I went to work after I posted that, and that guy just replied to me 4 hours ago but here goes.

Sombra being invis “more often” isn’t something she’s required to do. What it does do, however, is allow her to find more creative ways to use her stealth and translocator to re-engage. She doesn’t have to put her translocator near a HP pack ever anymore. Nor does she even HAVE to hack any HP packs if she thinks it’d be a waste of time. Permanent stealth means she can just run right on by at 50% extra speed and grab any health pack she wants jumping right back into the fight.

A lot more time is now spent being crafty with your translocator and re-engaging. This isn’t completely due to the stealth change, but it helps a lot.

I won’t be happy until Sombra can piledrive a Pharah in mid-air. (is that a piledriver? :man_shrugging:)

Thats something I can get behind. Super smash bros style

piledrive in mid-air.

do you mean an Izuna Drop?

1 Like

I don’t know these things, stop judging me :rofl:

For 2 weeks? wtf are you talking about she never was or will be a must pick

1 Like

:X