Sombra kings row translocator bug

I was playing on kings row and loaded into the game as Sombra, I threw Mymensingh translocator up at the scaffolding in the attackers spawn room and translocated

I translocated through the scaffolding and was trapped inside unable to escape and eventually I was kicked for inactivity

2 Likes

Do you remember where you were standing when the translocator was throw and where the translocator landed?

1 Like

Didn’t move from the place I spawned at and launched it to the railings and I translocated and ended in there. The translocator fell through. If that’s any help

1 Like

ok I found the spot that causes this. The scaffolding and platform do not share the same collision geometry leaving a small hole where the Translocator can slip through.

1 Like

Thank you for taking the time to find the spot, appreciated.

I think there Is also a point where you can get into the second attacker spawn even if the doors are still closed a friend showed it to me. I will test it and upload it here later.

1 Like

Ooooo the bug report part of the forums are so nice

I added your find to my bug list of Sombra (with credist obviously) I hope you have nothing against it :3.

And yea most people are nicer here because there is no reason to be toxic on bugs.

And here is the point I was talking about:

(the quality should be better in a few minutes)
1 Like