Sombra is not fine. Change my mind

And I guess we’re going to ignore that in actual pro games, the sombra team lost most of the time or she got switched off.

No he raises a legit point actually. People are caring about the lore more than gameplay, which is what kills games. Sombra needs to be fixed, but people seem to care more about LGBT heroes (lore-wise, again) than fixing problems in the game itself.

1 Like

More than half the cast have CC, and have had CC since the launch of the game. Why are you now surprised that there is CC in the game? Why is this now a problem?

Since when? I remember you made maybe a dozen anti-CC threads, most of them specifically anti-Sombra threads in that two weeks - but NEVER said anything about no-tanking.

Also odd that no-tanking never made it to live in that time. Nor did it make it to Contenders.

You’re making stuff up. Stop it now.

Fix the hack bugs and she’ll be closer to a good pick

Yeah she’s fi-

Sorry my PC bugged out, what I mean to say is: Sombra is well bala-

There it is again…

She was a bad pick with the grace period that masked the bugs. It won’t make a bit of difference.

I would change up Hack to allow Sombra to heal one hero for 200 health over time instead of all at once on her team Reinhardt looking low on the point Hack him to give him some health.

Or maybe let her hack a teammate to give them damage boost or damage resistance.

Their is so many thing you could give her hack ability besides just shutting down opponents abilitys.

It was trolling before how does it not require aim even before the (unneeded) Los changes happened your crosshair still has to be right on the target not forgiving like moira or full charge Zarya that’s a wutface from me

Press F to pay respects

I wouldn’t call this fine A list of Sombra's Many, Many Bugs (6), Now with more LOS Bugs! - #80 by Xaron-1831

2 Likes

Well, she’s fine now since they said they’ve fixed the bugs on the PTR.
/s

This is most certainly an opinion.

2/3 of her abilities are canceled by taking any damage. If that’s not stupid, IDK what is.

I think one reason people care about the lore over gameplay is that most problems people have with gameplay, Blizz ignores outright. They hardly adress problems, and often add more. Hell, one character’s balance is so taboo to talk about to get banished to the shadow realm for mentioning her name.

I would love to spend more time learning to play Sombra, but what’s the point? As has been said before, 2/3rds of her kit is about set up and positioning, and then the payoff isn’t worth the time invested. At least not in a game this fast paced and mobile. By the time you’ve setup your perfect trap, the action has moved on. Or you’ve been countered by a stray D.Va pellet from 400 yards away and the jig is up.

She has the same problems she had a year ago: you need near prescience levels of game sense in order to make hay with her.

I don’t think anyone is disagreeing with you. She needs some attention

It’s just that the devs are completely silent about her

Listem to him he got a entire hour playing sombra and get lots of elim.

1 Like

Why change your mind if you are right?

Pretty sure you’re talking about the most recent addition of the game (right now). In all honesty, I think she is now balanced. Granted, I play a ton of Doomfist and as such am a natural counter as long as I work to not get stunned, but in my experience, she is no longer a gamebreaking character I think.

Sombra is fun in one mode, and one mode only - No Limits, with 3 other Sombras, and two Moiras.

Yep… and that’s about it.