Sombra is hiding in the payload preventing it from moving

I saw her name above it during a match wondering why the enemy team wasn’t there and the payload wasn’t moving. Then she popped out to ult, then went back inside. She did this on attack and on defense. It was on my match in Rialto tonight. Please investigate. Serious hack. Later a fellow on our team did the same thing… I think it involves crouching near the payload so no one can see you or target you.

1 Like

I doubt it’s a hack and they’re probably abusing a bug instead.

Ether way this should be a bit of a priority because it seems to be a a repeatable bug.

It’s a bug with her translocator. If she throws it down in front of the payload and then teleports to do it after the payload has driven on top of the translocator she will be inside.

1 Like

I saw this too. I posted about it the other day.

“During a QP match on Rialto, a player playing as Sombra managed to glitch inside of the payload and move it/contest it without being able to be killed or affected by other players.”

1 Like

This was the only report I made and I got a confirmation today that an action was taken. Report if you see it happening.

1 Like

This is known by alot of people and I have a thread about a lot of Sombra bugs

They didn’t ban the person using the Sombra payload cheat. He was in a match with me tonight, went inactive on the second match. Guess they really don’t care about this bug or competition.

Well Sombra has multiple exploits that never got fixed

Just as example these are 2 exploits I fused together to create a huge exploit xD

1 Like