Sombra is dead?

After the nerf I hardly see any of them. I dont even see her on 2cp defense anymore… According to overbuff she has been the 2nd least picked character for the last 6 months and the 3rd lowest picked this week…
(Why can I not add the overbuff link?)

4 Likes

Yep, lets go to overbuff and look at the last week statistic. Sombra is dying really fast(
Will devs keep their word?

3 Likes

Was going to say that atleast she’s not as bad as doomfist, but she actually is lower than doomfist in over half the tiers.

Oh and if someone brings up Sombra has a high winrate in GrandMasters, then just kindly point out that Doomfist must be the most OP among DPS.

2 Likes

Hey, im willing to give them another week. They gave “OP” sombra two weeks, so they must be all over it.
Right?
Right?

1 Like

Was she ever alive? (20 characters)

1 Like

We’re out there, just far and few between. And yes, my SR is crap - I know this. I don’t play comp often BECAUSE people don’t like her. But the point is, a lot of us love her and are too stubborn to give her up. Also…the barriers have got to GO.

2 Likes

Im not sure on this one but I think she has lower pickrate than before those changes… Which means EMP bot was better than this. I dont want her to go back to that again but hack is so damn unreliable now that they removed the 0.1 delay thing. I never actually thought it was possible for such a “small” change to ruin her and yet here we are. Hack breaks more than ever now… They should have just increase the cast time back to 0.8 or 0.7 instead of this.

2 Likes

They could’ve just left the buff as is and not listened to the whiners. That would’ve been the SMART decision. We’ve had to deal with Junkrat for MONTHS and Moira for MONTHS, but oh no…Sombra isn’t allowed to be a threat to the tanks who should know how to counter her and know when to expect her in the FIRST place.

1 Like

Higher pickrate now compared to pre-buff state.