Sombra is being revived 🌟 So We Thought

Just read the article and its just… well, depressing…

1 Like

I read the article earlier as well, and it really aggravated me. When it mentions that people playing against her felt no different, that means that she isn’t a bigger threat.

If she isn’t a bigger threat to the enemy, she’s not going to be more effective.
If she’s not more effective, then she won’t win more.
If she doesn’t win more as the hero that wins the least,
THEN THE CHANGES ARE NOT A BUFF.

I am completely dumbfounded how this isn’t painfully obvious to the devs that this is not going to help solve Sombra’s problems, and it only makes them worse as well as create new ones.

2 Likes

I agree with this so much!!!

2 Likes

This.

The article just really says a lot that he just do not understand the true issue of Sombra.

Exactly THIS… not to mention that he thinks (micro-manage her abilities) was an issue, but that just to her skill cap.

They are indeed still net nerf to the hero. It is beyond me that they said that they gave her a lot of buff and a lot of nerf, but when comparing the pros and cons… There are more cons than pros.

Agreed.

1 Like

How will we ever get any meaningful Sombra changes when the lead Hero designer is too stubborn to listen to anyone or admit that he messed up big-time?

We got all these fantastic feedback threads. We got Fitzy. BadSombra, Danteh…

…But non of that matters as long as the lead designer, who have messed up Sombra multiple times now, feels that “The community just don’t understand Sombra like I do”.

We’re basically back at “People just don’t know how to play Sombra correctly”…

2 Likes

Exactly…

I felt like I wasted so much time in creating thread such as this… The devs even locked it to where I can’t edit it no more.

High mobility :white_check_mark:

lmao not anymore…

2 Likes

She still has fairly great mobility, but even that got constricted for some odd reason… which is beyond me.

2 Likes

Yeah, honestly it feels bad. All these feedback threads where we try to explain why Sombra is hurting just to get an interview highlighting that they have not read or listened to a single word of it what so ever…

You do a great job Somvra, you keep the Sombra community here alive. It’s just a shame all of the effort is apparently wasted. Goodman don’t want our feedback. He knows better than us silly Sombra players…

2 Likes

Thanks :blush: of course I will still be making threads about Sombra and more. This won’t stop me from being the positive Somvra that this community know and love.

4 Likes

Honestly, lol, no, she’s absolutely NOT being revived right now and that’s just the reality of it, I’ve finally come around to trying her and shes so buggy it’s shameful, that should of been a hot fix!

2 Likes

She just have so much potential is literally the answer to many of the issues we have in Overwatch.

3 Likes

I read that article earlier today. Clearly theyre not using our ideas to buff sombra and just guessing with a dartboard filled with buffs and nerfs.

PS. Title still bugs me :expressionless: “Sombra is being… researched?”

3 Likes

what i don’t get is WHY they’re letting her be riddled with bugs… she has so much and they’ve been there for so long… what kind of devs ignore bugs? srsly?

2 Likes

The problem is they keep making them. The whole reason she got the 2 second cooldown on hack is because they made a bug a didnt realise it. they accidently made her able to hack behind walls and peoplewere PISSED rather then fix the bug, they gave her a hot-fix penalty so she would be OWL ready for next patch (which she wasnt used except maybe 2 games.)

Fast foreward to now that bug is fixed the hot-fix still is on her though… WHY!!!

1 Like

We silly Sombra plebs just can not comprehend the complex changes from the god designer Goodman himself. We just run around like mindless sheep, how are we expected to understand this new powerful Sombra of his design?

Bow to the designer god because he has spoken.

4 Likes

I agree… it is very disheartening.

I honesty don’t know…

I’ve never seen anyone asking for infinite stealth.

3 Likes

Neither have I …