Sombra is being revived šŸŒŸ So We Thought

SOMBRA IS BEING REVIVED! Improvements to Sombra2.0 (Check this new thread out please)

I just want to first start off saying, by now many of you guys may know me as a person who try to represent our fellow hacker known as Sombra.

After 3 Mega-Thread Posts, one of our fellow user, name ASTER, has completed an very rare goal. WE FINALLY GOT SOME INFORMATION ABOUT SOMBRA FROM JEFF HIMSELF.

I will post my mega-threads and ASTERā€™s Mega-thread as well at the bottom of this post. :purple_heart:

I just want to celebrate, but not too soon as the changes to Sombra will be hitting the PTR sometime in July, but now we can say that Sombra is hacking her way to the devā€™s attention.

Links Below for ASTER

SOMVRAā€™S THREADS

Thank you everyone for the supports, and to my fellow Sombra Main, we finally de-cloak and hack our way back into the meta. :purple_heart:

EDIT: We got some more information about Sombra too.

NEW UPDATE: June 26, 2018

I mean who would fully trust Sombra :wink:

NEW UPDATE: June 27, 2018

UPDATE ON INFORMATION as to why the devs chosen to buff Sombra the way they did on the PTR July 20, 2018
133 Likes

All you ā€œproā€ players and Genji mains out there better take cover cause my girl is coming for youuu

48 Likes

Way, WAY too soon to celebrate, remember what happened last time?
Yeah.

101 Likes

Iā€™m causiosly optimist about this

13 Likes

She can finally HACK EVERYONE NOW. I am so excited.

Iā€™m hoping itā€™s not a complete rework, she had some potential as we saw before she got nerfed and bugged into the ground. But anything is better than thisā€¦

14 Likes

I know, it too early, but I am just glad she is finally getting the attention that she deserve. Now hopefully itā€™s the right changes.

4 Likes

Maybe now they know to not listen to their crying ā€œprosā€

20 Likes

I am too as he said it is pretty significant.

1 Like

Didnā€™t Jeff say next week (maybe a bit later)? So possibly even soonerā€¦Iā€™m being a bit too optimistic though D:

1 Like

If the changes will hit PTR in July and they are playtesting it already, maybe it is a Hanzo level rework but without all the visuals and new animations

1 Like

Iā€™m expecting number tweaks mostly. Damage figures, spread, ult cost, cooldowns, animation delays between her skills, stuff like that. The core design will probably remain intact.

7 Likes

Agreed. I did celebrate too early, but I am nervous because the last changes we got recently did receive such negative feedback. I donā€™t want to repeat that again with Sombraā€¦ AGAIN.

5 Likes

We can only wishā€¦

Agreed. Trust me, I want to find and test out these new changes, but I am too optimistic about it as well.

1 Like

I am just curious to see what is being changedā€¦

Told to you Somvra, nice work manšŸ˜‚

Jelly is in a good moodšŸ‘Œ

6 Likes

We can only hope so, hopefully nothing too crazy.

3 Likes

hacking intensifies

3 Likes

Thanks Jelly and Always appreciation to JAM as well.

Hopefully it is nothing too crazy, that will make her objectively worse.

4 Likes