Sombra is being revived šŸŒŸ So We Thought

We just have to seeā€¦ Sadly.

We just have to keep our spirits up! Sombra shall rise again!

:tada::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::tada:

1 Like

ā€˜Againā€™ implies she was at some point good before?

2 Likes

Everything is relative! By todays standard them 2% before the panic nerf looks pretty good! :wink::grin:

2 Likes

Agree.

Isā€¦

ā€¦the new ā€œweā€™re keeping a close eye on herā€? :thinking:

I mean, they are pushing her live this week and we havenā€™t heard a word since then so I guess the evaluation result was ā€œEveryone loves the new Sombraā€ :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Hopefully not as there were many backlash and constructive threads explaining how these changes will not help Sombra at all.

It would be beneficial if she kept her speed buff, but even that got nerfed and it is noticeable.

We need to be realistic here. If they cared they would have done something already.

1 Like

Honestly, Geoff is full of it. Defend the RIP-Tire and all that.

1 Like

I wish they could really get Sombraā€™s right. I feel the best buff for sombra would be to let hack would give an enemy a ā€œdamage orb effectā€ but like 5-10% damage increase on damage and also an initial 25-50 damage on all enemies empā€™d. It increases the incentive to hack first, to help out in those big EMP team fights, and to be the assassin when you can land a successful hack from behind and kill an enemy quickly to get back into the fight. Any thoughts on the idea?

1 Like

I think I get what they want to do. They do want a stealth character, but they dont want the main strengh of any stealth character to be present because it would be ā€œunfunā€( Ie: either the best takedowns in game against all characters or insta kills).

So they buff the ā€œwrong areasā€ so they seem like they are buffing her. Kinda like putting bandaids in a large open wound that needs stitches.

3 Likes

The thing is. I wouldnā€™t mind them testing new things for Sombra (like current PTR build) if I had faith they will correct it if they get it wrong. But I got zero faith in them.

Too many times have they wrecked a hero and just left it. Look at Bastion. Look at all previous Sombra patches. If they get this one wrong weā€™re stuck with a broken hero for another 3-5 month at best. +1 year at worst.

Thatā€™s why it sucks.

6 Likes

Yes, and that is what scares me as yes they did listen and reverse some of her buffs, but again I have a strong feeling that she is not going see much play time compared to what we have right now.

All the pros and Sombra Mains, even the Non-Sombra Players, nows that this buff is not the right buff for her.

As someone stated before, I feel as they did this, so that way in the future, she can be buffed properly, but again they have plenty of resources to buff her properlyā€¦

As do I, and the saddest part about this is all is that Sombra literally answers many of the issues that we have currentlyā€¦ but for some odd reason, the devs want to shackle her to a low pickrate and winrate.

But the thing that I have a problem with is that they literally created open sores on that particular hero who already had open sores. (arguable the most) Yes, they patch temporarily bandaid on the sore, however, like I said above in this statement, is that they created even more sores.

There were no reason for them to reduce her speed buff by +15% as this was one of her greatest strength.

I will continue to create those mega-threads about Sombra as I took notice that people love my post especially when it involves Sombra.

I just wish that Blizzard take notice of some of my well-written and thought out constructive threads, so they can formulate some ideas on where and how to fix Sombra.

Itā€™s really good to hear that.

1 Like

Of course I will make some ideas for other heroes as I like to throw my creative ideas out there to have the community actually think outside the box.

Maybe one day I will revive all my old threads and call it Happy Somvra Day :sweat_smile: to get more awareness.

1 Like

And we will continue to post in them (#SaveSomvra) :sunglasses:

Is this your most popular thread btw? Itā€™s been alive for weeks :0

1 Like

omg our homegirl is really about to go from being the fastest character in the game to being the slowest character in the gameā€¦ yā€™all i canā€™t handle this