Sombra is being revived šŸŒŸ So We Thought

I just canā€™t wait :sweat_smile:

Imo I hope in line with DPS like tracer and genji because metas come and go quick. I donā€™t want her working in a metal. I just want her working all around.

1 Like

Thatā€™s what we all want.

And personally, I hope she never becomes a meta character. Tanks seem to be the only ones who kinda survive being meta without getting completely gutted with nerfs.

Besides, Iā€™m selfish and want our niche little club to stay niche.

2 Likes

Exactly, so that way I can still play my main in peace.

I just think making her base speed match both Genji and Tracer is a great way to start.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh! o.o

4 Likes

WAIT!!! Unlimited stealth YES!

4 Likes

Woah, was not expecting infinite duration translocator. Thatā€™s huge.

3 Likes

I still didnā€™t get this notificationā€¦ and this is so hugeā€¦ I am loving it already.

2 Likes

Any change that lets me be more annoying in-game than I already am is a good change.

2 Likes

I am seeing that people are calling these a nerf as her stealth will have no value, but so far I am loving these changes.

2 Likes

How is infinite duration which is infinitely more than 6 seconds a nerf?

1 Like

I donā€™t know honestlyā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™ve just run into a bunch of people like that.
It feels more like elitists not wanting more people to be able to play Sombra than them being against the changes.

1 Like

I really dislike the speed reduction and no contest.

Argh here we go again on the 6 month journey of sub-par Sombra.

1 Like

Well what aspect of stealth would you have nerfed instead?

1 Like

I understand why they had to tone it down because of infinite stealth, I just think when buffing the statically worst hero in the game they should start with straight buffs not a give and take style.

4 Likes

Same here.

Yeah, as I donā€™t want to share my main either, but I am more than happy to convert a user into a Sombra Main as she is hacking her way through being peopleā€™s favorite.

1 Like

For me, the infinite trans is the biggest part. Youā€™re no longer on a timer to get something done if youā€™ve already set it up.
Stealth seems a little weird for infinite, it was fine where it was it was just punished way too hard for taking 1 damage.

This is trueā€¦