Sombra is being revived 🌟 So We Thought

If you need help, you know I am here as well.

1 Like

Well, If you want do you could tell me whenever you find a new bug or one I already posted here: Even more Sombra Bugs in 1.26/1.27/1.28 [With Video's] - #41 by SchWiniX-2357 after tomorrows update So I can adjust what is fixed and what’s still in the game (probably most of them xD)

1 Like

Sounds like a plan buddy !

1 Like

Thanks man would help a lot

1 Like

No problem SchWiniX.

Hey @Somvra could you do me a favior I know its rude to ask :sweat_smile: but could you shortly reply to my Even more Sombra Bugs in 1.26/1.27/1.28 [With Video's] post I have new bugs and can confirm Some old ones but I can’t make an update reply because I’m the last on that replied. Would be awesome :smiley:

1 Like

No problem, I just did!

Hey guess who has more exploidable bugs? YES Sombra again has a new exploit.
Credits go to @Stardust for finding it.
I add it to my Even more Sombra Bugs in 1.26/1.27/1.28 [With Video's] - #46 by Somvra-1200 post but I can’t update reply again because I’m the last on that replied -w-. Maybe I will just create a new post in a few days idk

1 Like

Thank you so much for this! I am going check it out more tomorrow.

After two weeks of playing Sombra in FFA, i’m finally back to QP. Took me this long to undo a lot of the muscle memory and reflex stuff. The little things like teleporting on your translocator if you catch up to it to force a reset is gone, and some of the mobility combos that have become redundant are also now gone.

(This was an 18 minute game so i had to cut it down)

I’m still occasionally forgetting when i already have the translocator planted (ex: at 6:00), but not as bad as before. What really made the game good tho, is that the hacks now consistently connect and the translocators didn’t glitch! Hack bugs still do pop up once in a while, but they’re atleast rare enough that they’re no longer game breaking.

2 Likes

Nice and yes I felt that 1v1 with Hanzo… That is why I normally crouch down when I go against an Hanzo. I have a bad habit of jumping up and down (bunny hopping). But this was a good match, I was like Codey is that you? :wink:

LOL, at 6:00 as I do that pretty often, but like you said the habit is warring off.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/they-say-sombra-is-op-now/189428

1 Like

People think Sombra is a must pick now lol.

1 Like

7 Likes

Garret is now the offical Sombra forum meme’r lol xD

1 Like

This is so perfect lol :sweat_smile:

Yes lol.

The contenders play had an effect on her pickrate tho. I dont think we will see her a lot more in contenders they now know how to counter her :thinking:

1 Like

Exactly, a simply Mei is all you need!

Its more fun than playing somba…

2 Likes