Sombra is being revived šŸŒŸ So We Thought

Extended stealth and being able to cancel a translocator were 2 minor things I wished for. But for the nerfs that were added I totally prefer live Sombra.

2 Likes

I feel you man.

Yeah, and here we thought it couldnā€™t get any worse.

Oh how I cry.

1 Like

Absolutely terrible what is happening to Sombra. Sure, I dislike playing against her, donā€™t like her kit, etc. But I always gotta remember that there are many, many genuine people trying to just have fun, yet Blizzard is either giving them the cold shoulder, or when they actually notice they make her worse. Her ā€œreworkā€ (or at least what they said of it.) is not what it needs. Iā€™d rather actually have less fun in this game and have more Sombraā€™s running around if it means thousands others can have fun playing the game.

7 Likes

Itā€™s like Blizz is going above and beyond to ignore any kind of feedback if oneā€™s idea is not written in their notebook.

2 Likes

You are a rarity it seems, huge amounts of respect for you. I only wish more people could be as open minded as you.

3 Likes

Ohh how I cried just a little.

All I can do is lie down on my face and sigh exasperatedly. The answer to fixing Sombraā€™s kit is sitting right there and Blizzard just takes its and throws it into a wood chipper.

1 Like

I donā€™t know what they do with all those valuable information, but it sure is not being used properly as I have never seen anyone on these forums said that Sombra needs infinite amount of stealth.

I donā€™t think Iā€™ve EVER heard anyone say they wanted that, even jokingly. Everyone just says fix her bugs, with some outliers saying to up her movement speed to match Tracer and Genji (which I approve of) or to either reduce her weapon spread or slightly up her damage to be 5 at max range and 10 at close.

1 Like

Exactlyā€¦

We never wanted anything major, just for her to be fun to play again.
Guess Iā€™ll go back to target switching 4 times, having LoS broken by another player then having hack thrown on cd because of stray damageā€¦

1 Like

And i was just finally getting into learning sombra for compā€¦Thatā€™s cancelled now, im not playing her ever again.

1 Like

Her kit being so fun is WHY I love Sombra. When I first started, I thought her kit was stupid fun. Now itā€™s justā€¦itā€™s a mess. A mess of bugs, unnecessary nerfs and venom from angry people whose reaction to seeing a Sombra is yelling at the player.

1 Like

There was two weeks were I didnā€™t get told to switch off when I picked Sombra in comp, now it feels like Cree is a more worthwhile pick and heā€™s still garbage compared to Hanzo.

1 Like

Omg this thread is so sadā€¦ You were so happy about it :v

6 Likes

I didnt even play her for more than a few in comp last season. The complaints were too much. Now I canā€™t even see playing her in qp with the changes, and since shes the only toon i rly enjoy playingā€¦well I may be taking a break if these go live.

1 Like

This thread had so much hope. Now itā€™s so sad to see how itā€™s all gone to the dump. #Justice4Sombra

4 Likes

I knowā€¦as I am one of the face for Sombra to this Community, but it might change. sike, I will still play Sombra and Wreck.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the support, I will be making a new thread pretty soon.

1 Like