Sombra is bad and about to get worse

They are only and ONLY strong with a Team to back it up without that they are completely useless also the game makes it really hard to actually follow these up on how hard they are to see.

Also something like Graviton is way stronger.

They are not free eliminations they are simply reduced to a fair fight with Sombra (a gunfight where she has the weaker weapon) If you got Solo killed by a Sombra you simple got outplayed (at least as DPS and as Not Doomfist)

Only good in Proplay is not a good spot…
And I don’t have anything against a Counter it’s just that she is already bad enough.

(Hope I didn’t sound too harsh I tend to when talking about Sombra but I don’t mean to so I’m Sorry if I where rude)

1 Like

I play her a lot too, I play her in comp. I play her in arcade and I play her in quick play.

I can easily dominate a 1v1 without hacking. It’s the game of playing sombra as a assassin. Wait till they’re low and retreat and then destroy them. She doesn’t feel bad to play (for me). Only the damage drawback on hack is annoying but that is there to stop her quick cast time.

Honestly Sombra players complain almost as much as Mercy players!

(That was a joke…)

1 Like

I swear people have been saying “Sombra is good, people just don’t know how to play her, you need to communicate” since the day she was released.

Do we really need to be in Diamond and up to get any use out of this character? Can’t she be balanced to be viable for everyone instead of just a small fraction of the playerbase?

1 Like

Then you outplayed your enemy great…

That very very ineffective… Do you wait in stealth for them to go low? because

1. Hunting a Low HP target is not a 1v1 but a (How many people however damaged the enemy) v1
  2. Waiting is Stealth for something makes the game 5v6 aslong as you stay in it.

I personly don’t think its annoying the bugs that random breaks it are worst.

2 Likes

True, I just don’t think she needs buffs because she has such strong utility in the form of hack and emp.

She got hack buffed and is often considered extremely unfun and annoying to play against (sombra surprise rework!) If they were to make it better or easier to use it would get very annoying very fast not to mention oppressive af

1 Like

I’ve got about 400 hrs on Sombra and am more than happy with where she is right now. She’s going to be fine

I don’t think just buffs would be a good idea.
We should nerf her too or she will because very Strong in Pro play. (We could just remove infinite Stealth and solve that Problem but Bliz and Reverting… yea…) But she needs some changes small once but she does need them.
(Just for example the all famous Sugar skulls and an increase in her base movement speed to match that of Tracer or Genji
If you want to nerf anything for that just nerf the Charge rate of her ult.)

True, a increase in ultimate charge would be a good trade for increased movement speed/damage.

And it’s vital they do fix the bugs with hack because that’s what let’s down her hack a lot of the time. Like her broken wrists bug

1 Like

Sadly I’m more then aware of her Bug problem:

Editnote: In 1.29 I can confirm bug 1, 7, 13, 23 are fixed.

1 Like

But but but…

Contenders?!
OWL?!
eSport?!

:expressionless:

1 Like

Sad times but at least she’s more viable than symmetra… right?

1 Like

Thats a question of the rank your playing at accualy xD.

Till Gold She has the higher Pickrate and the higher Winrate in Acually all ranks xD

But yea Sym really is bad right now would like to see her get some use in Pro play.
The Sombra EMP bot/ Scoute still right now is really boring to watch sadly.

Yep, rip me the sombra/symmetra player whose stuck in GM because he used to play Mercy and supports but now prefers Dps but has the aim of a cold child.

I kid you not I’m stuck in Masters/Grandmasters when my dps gameplay is probably gold tier… I usually am the reason we loose or I get carried a lot of them time. I feel bad and usually just swap to moira, lucio or mercy…

Plz halp

1 Like

No. They aren’t. People thought it would be, but it turned out to not be the case.

Everytime i meet a sombra in my team that doesn’t do the shotcalling, i do it for them, and we nearly always win, sombra’s good, really good, she only requires coordination and that’s it, and if the enemy’s more coordinated than you, you lose, it’s kinda the same as doomfist, if you punish him for getting in, he sucks, but punishing sombra’s way harder, since she never really “dies”, she only tps away.

Hero with the lowest win rate in the whole game is OP. Great argument bud :+1:

1 Like

Everything is a Sombra nerf to these folks. She could get a fully automatic sniper rifle and they would turn it into a nerf.

Now, for the first time, Torb’s turret wont auto interrupt a hack and it is a nerf.

Sombra is good against Torb…

with PTR Torb You have to hack him tho or he will just Storm Shotgun you with his new E.

My personal issue with Sombra is her vs armor… she loses even more dps from her already weak dps.

PTR Torb can E on reaction to avoid the hack and since its transformation, hack does not cancel it.

Only at GM… maybe Masters she is really good or more effective…

I’m practicing her on this account(Plat) and it’s hard to get results and i don’t think i can play her on my main.

I dropped a lot of SR practicing her and Ana so i can eventually back up those picks on my main.

at this rank people mostly tunnel vision whatever is in front of them and not listen to callouts… Mercy is hacked, i call it out, yet everyone is still having they’re own fights.

then at the end of the Match I am the reason we lost because we had no damage.