Sombra got nerfed

No compensation buffs.

Statistically one of the worst heroes, and they net-nerf. Brilliant.

20 Likes

I wasn’t just talking about hiding although that is a niche solution. What i was talking about was spreading out when you think shes going to emp, ccing her during the cast time although that is hard to do and the best one is stunning her when she decloaks/throws translocator

And all because of the whiners who forget that they can shoot her

Can someone please link the patch notes? I would appreciate it!

1 Like

It’s not even OWL’s fault. It’s whiners who see she gets playtime in OWL, then use it to justify the idea that she’s somehow OP while conveniently ignoring her garbage winrate and pickrate across every rank.

2 Likes

imagine nerfing worst hero in the game

16 Likes

Oh no. Your hero that’s been bleeding the game’s population by being explicitly designed to make it as frustrating and unfun as possible to play didn’t get a compensation buff. Whatever will we do.

3 Likes

Ah yes, that character who is a troll pick in virtually every rank

Oh no, you don’t understand that your subjective feelings towards a hero are poor grounds for nerfing a hero because anything can be unfun in this game when they aren’t actually statistically powerful, and are ignorant to the idea that all heroes should be viable and fun.

Whatever will we do.

9 Likes

They should have buffed her damage a little to compensate but lets be honest hack and emp are unstoppable when a good Sombra uses them with a well coordinated team. But to me her biggest issue is her primary fire. It’s the poor man’s tracer gun.

Lets see how all the changes stack up.

1 Like

Wasn’t directed at you, but hey two birds and all that.

My mistake i got a notification for it and assumed that it was directed at me

Doom already got his sledgehammer nerfs. Blizz just decided to buff him the way nobody asked for or expected.

All that crying did no good in the end. lol!

But with 222 coming. I expect a lot of heroes will get looked at.

imagine nerfing sombra because of OWL but pretending that widow isn’t a problem.

4 Likes

I really don’t mind these nerfs but I was really expecting a buff to compensate. With 2-2-2 lock she cannot adequately fullfill a damage role in the majority of scenarios.

5 Likes

5 sec is still a long time. The EMP nerf is probably there to add more counter before she activates it.

Yeah I’m fine with the nerfs but there has to be compensation buffs that balance the nerfs out

1 Like

I think she was a bit OP but I think the ult charge increase would have been enough and I was satisfied with that change until I read further. This is too much now. No (even small) compensation buffs for those big changes? I dunno. She’s a LOT weaker now for sure. Not sure about useless but yikes.