Sombra gets nerfed again on PTR

What?

2 Likes

more D.va makes life harder for Sombra. I use D.va’s infinite ammo to spam everywhere making it harder for a Sombra to stay invisible.

Sombra, whom already has arguably one of if not the lowest DPS in the game. Which part of armor reduction increased from 3 to 5 is a buff for Sombra exactly?

Which part of decrease in damage against armor increases her EMP ult charge rate?

You want to count how many tanks have armor? Or should I?

This armor buff just buffed Brigitte as well making her armor buffs a lot more useful & needful.

No one cares about a character who has been a meta pick for 13 seasons in a row.

And those of us who care about Sombra, even think DVA needs a buff.

Oh that’s right She did get a buff on PTR. Unlike Sombra.

Hi welcome back.

The global armor nerf increased Sombra’s DPS against armor by around 25% for bodyshots and 20% for crits, so this revert hits her pretty hard.

Sombra needs to be redesigned from the ground up. She’s needed it for years.

2 Likes

This made me laugh, but this is wrong lol

This logic is terrible tbh. I get feeling like some changes are an indirect buff or nerf to a character, but Sombra isn’t especially reliant on her damage compared to other DPS.

At least Sombra and the rest of the hitscan DPS won’t waste their time shooting at shields for long periods of time. They’ll actually be shooting at the Tanks and get Ult charge out of it.

She still fine.

This is a nerf to pretty much every hero with sustained fire not just Sombra. Though I do agree this puts her in a worse spot.

1 Like

Not that powerful according TO ALL DATA AVAILABLE.

But sure, let’s keep balancing based on feelings :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Less ult charge you mean.

1 Like

You mean like this guy:

14 Likes

Nah. Not fighting for her balance anymore. She is like bastion, Hanzo, torb, symmetra - long forgotten and untouchable subjects for balancing.

If they were to be removed tbh this would be better for the game.
(Words of the Sombra main btw)

I need a drink.

If Symmetra can get buffed 6 times in a row why can’t Sombra?

Never give up my Sombro!

No more because they ain’t shooting at barriers which you get none.

Tu hablas ingles?

Because “ShE iS ToO OpPrEsSiVe!!!”

And then they cry about how DF is still a god.

Not gonna take this community seriously ever.

6 Likes

I…I cannot argue that logic.

Shield health provides 0 damage resistance at all.

3 Likes