Sombra fan club 2.0

Sombra has a amazing Lore and Character Design. She will always be the background to my monitor.

1 Like

:thinking: what a great Idea!

1 Like

Well she’s only trying to find who really runs the world

Sombra’s sarcasm and sass make her personality one of the best in the game.

Sombra as an Emoji cause why not.

🥱

^
Sombra's sarcasm and sass.

I KNEW a newer one was made but this one didn’t come up in my search :unamused::unamused:

But I’ve been falling deep back in love with her :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I need to share

1 Like

Sombra is awesome…

When I finish my final colourings I’m going to need to beg a t3 to help me post things.

Jeff please…let us have an art section :sob: I have all the sombras

I can’t share images… So I guess I can’t contribute to this. :sweat:

1 Like

I don’t think this is the coolest ability in the game…
(Plus this ability obviously doesn’t have a cooldown since it is a constant since no one plays her…)
But I love Sombra anyway

Literally her and Echo are my two favorite heroes although hacking Echoes are fun.

Yeah… that’s a typo. I meant Invisible. But… Unfortunately, I lost lvl 3 and cannot edit the post without removing the image

1 Like

A pain I know too well. It takes so little to lose it and I don’t have it in me to fight to get it back.

I think I got too many reports… And perma lost mine :confused:

Same. I mean, idk what I expected tho. I like sombra which might as well paint a target on my back for unpopularity :sob:

Hack isn’t bad!

1 Like

You think that’s bad…
ooof. I got more problems then you.

I would list them, but I’m afraid people will come after me if I do, So you’ll have to friend me on discord if you want to know.

1 Like

Good idea, gather all the sombra mains in one place, puts bike lock on door and walks away to actually enjoy playing the tank role for once while all the sombras are trapped.