Sombra can hack Dzen in Trans?

Yes, and what kind of bug with LOS? In my case, I and she have a complete review.

1 Like

hoLEE what is happening in this thread

Devs fix bug
@
Forum: “its just latency, you cant fix this”

XD

Nope

Probably your latency is at play.

OVERWATCH RETAIL PATCH NOTES – JUNE 16, 2020

Sombra

• Fixed a bug where Sombra could sometimes hack people right as they started an ability that would prevent hacking (i.e. Wraithform, Meteor Strike)

Tell me coolstorybob about latency more.

Oh… I legit don’t remember this.

Hell I can’t even have to proc when I play Sombra.

You’re supposed to post this in bug reports

If you dont know how work latency… you cant see latency bug on replay. YOU CANT.

Y O U
C A N T

Like just PLEASE stop talking about latency bug if people record replay or its kill camera. Just PLEASE.

Is your google translate broken? I can just imagine you copy past something in and it transaltes to just: “latency latency latency latency latency”

Might have to find something new because I can barely understand what you are saying, it’s like an angry goblin talking :japanese_goblin:

Bug report section exists for a reason.

2 Likes

Ok?

Replay is basically a recording of what the server sees anyway, and also, where is that replay?

Also where did I hurt you?

My bad, Replay in another thread.

And yet, latency bug does not occur for a long time. Of its features, it is that if you showed the wrong effect, then it disappears almost immediately, while if some ability was used by you, but the game rejected it, then the ability’s CD will not start.

This is what Latency Bug is. On screan you can see 4 second used trans, so its no latency bug.

No one read. Also they fix this in June, but its still not fixed. Check my another thread

Thats not how the bug section works. You dont post in there to get dozens of comments on it. You post in there because thats what the devs read to look for bugs. They will absolutely have better chances of seeing the bugs in the correct section rather than in general getting drowned out by hundreds of unrelated topics.

3 Likes

Nice JOKE dude. All my bugs posted 1000 times. Something critical like sigma rock. NO ONE CARE.

They can’t even fix a bug when they want to. What to say about other bugs …

Well then maybe you should just stop posting them then, since the devs apparently dont care anyways

Post this for people, who think overwatch have 0 bugs and insane game. Like 99% just dont see bugs. They see only nanoblade.

Should I dig up the 40 times so far it’s taken Blizzard to try and make Reinhardt’s charge consistently work and knock people away? Or the constant bug fixes coming out for Doomfist? Blizzard is not particularly good at fixing a bug first try; hell no one is because bugs are hard to fix in anything to do with coding. Adding new patches to the same software has unintended consequences, like causing a bug that was previously thought to be fixed.

You do realize that I have the most popular post of Sombra’s bugs in the bug report forum, right? And I am among the first to call out Blizzard for buggy heroes, mechanics, and interactions. Especially when it comes to Sombra, who doesn’t need this right now because it’ll be used as a reason to Nerf her again.

Now, you don’t want to hear what anyone else is saying. We’ve told you it’s a bug, that it’s possibly occured by latency or by a known (in the community at least) bug that ignores LOS and invulnerability checks. Blizzard may have thought they fixed it before but obviously it didn’t work. What more do you want?

I didn’t understand the logic …

Nothing. Take it easy.

This? Huge work dude. But post about nerf genji without any proofs take 60 likes Insta.
SOmethimes 100 or 200.
Unless views will be lame in a separate topic, because there are too many topics. But at the same time, everyone has enough activity (likes and visions, also answers about nerf)

So, 99% people see only nanoblade. Its true.

P. S.
Watch this…

This broken from cc nerfs…

No one care. All my threads no more then 40 answers. 5 likes XD

Play sigma with this bug its actually painfull. Its unplayable. Like you playing without rock 99% times. NO ONE CARE

I’ve hacked Zen in transcendence, ironically it is the sombra who counters herself, wasting hack on a invulnerable target.

top 10 usls hacks