Sombra and McCree dating? or just friends?

I know they meet in a bar but could they be more then just friends?

1 Like

I don’t even think they are friends. Acquaintances at best.

6 Likes

They didn’t look like they were together (McCree was passed out and Sombra was at the other end of the bar), they were just in the same bar.

8 Likes

Friends with benefits, perhaps.

Coworkers for moment I guess.

Bold of you to assume she wasn’t stalking him.

They’ve never even interacted once with each other. Only time they were in the same room was when they went to the same bar.

8 Likes

I don’t think they are even friends. They just have been in the same room at the same time once. They never interacted with each other once.

3 Likes

Do you think it’s a coincidence? Certainly it has something to do with it.

We can speculate it was for some intel about the train with Echo in it. How did McCree knew she was going to be inside this train specifically?

In Sombra’s room, you have a screen with both McCree and Ana on it. It could also be some kind of lead. After all, McCree went to find Ana on Gabriel’s orders after she “died” and found nothing - as we are said.

Sombra is a free agent that is doing whatever she want’s so them being in the same bar at the same time may not be just a coincidence.

6 Likes

“My name is not Joel.” Why would you consider them dating? She’s getting intel.

3 Likes

In overwatch 2 she continuous ask Ashe for Cassidy contact info sooooo idk and sounds flirty with it

she’ll want to know about the task force he set up in New Blood. It is known that Sombra kept an eye on Cassidy, in Castillo there are photos of him and Ana. And in Reflection they were both in the Calaveras bar, frequented by various outlaws (includes the presence of the junkers in the map to be able to state this).

I think it’s a major “catch” for Sombra to have Cassidy liaise who rallies so many factions (helix, meka, overwatch). And let’s not forget that Cassidy has sensitive information about the closure of OW and is already outlawed. he presumably has other secret information such as that he was the one who had Echo’s activation key.

2 Likes