Sombra and Baptiste are friends

Now the question is are they friends like Sombra and Katya?

Or does Sombra think of Baptiste as a genuine friend, like Widow and Reaper?

Genuine Friends with Reaper, Widow? I thought she was just itching to stab them in the back once Talon isn’t useful for her… :thinking:

4 Likes

She considers those two are real friends, even if they don’t like her, if I recall correctly, it was said WAY back when but I still remember being shocked by it.

She might be waiting to bail out of Talon once it’s usefulness has expired, but I don’t think she has any sort of hatred or animosity towards those two

Consider it like this, Sombra knows everything about everyone, so she might be looking at Reaper and Widow as they used to be, and they were dealt a bad hand

Really? Huh, didn’t think she considers them as real friends :smiley:

1 Like

what did i missed?

Do you happen to know where this was specified (I presume one of the comics)? I always got the impression that Sombra was basically just using them. Maybe on “friendly” terms, but I never got the impression she thought of them as real friends.

3 Likes

How are Sombra and Baptiste friends? Was it confirmed? If so this would be cool since it seems like every character in the game just loathes her

1 Like

Both Baptiste and Sombra had really rough childhoods,and they were both orphans,they probably can relate to eatchother.

1 Like

If memory serves it was on the old forums shortly after Sombra’s release into Live, so a good long bit ago