Sombars hack shouldn't hack through walls

Do you have any way of proving that? Because I land hacks this very same game on people that go behind cover

My hacks very blatantly go through walls as well, on my screen, thoughts ?

Is this the hack on the Hammond?

The hack on me after I hack hammond

Ah, I’ll check that - the hack on the hammond is completely in view, and I was wondering why you were complaining about that.

Brb…

It’s literally 3 seconds later

sorry wrong hack :wink:

I’ll check.

Wow, that was a busted hack - you were robbed man :slight_smile:

Happens literally all of the time.

1 Like

Bug fixes like this I am 100% behind.

You think favour the shooter or something else? It could be favour the shooter, on his screen it may have shown you in LOS.

It is a bug otherwise.

1 Like

No, because I literally do it to other people to, it’s at a certain point in the hack cast like at 80 percent it does not matter if you dip behind cover

I have 19 - 21 ping constantly, LOL. never have i ever been anything near 40 ping

It’s a mix of “favor the shooter” and latency. This happens with many games because of the nature of playing over the internet. It doesn’t happen on LAN unless the ability itself has compensation built into it. Sombra’s used to be an example of such an ability but they removed that.

Basically the way OW works if it registers on your screen you moved behind cover, but a person shooting at you or casting a move on you still saw you on their screen, OW always resolves this by favoring the attacker.

I can pin point the exact time in hack cast you can move behind cover I will even go in a custom game to prove it

Then it is a bug, and should be reported on the bug forum (for what good it will do).

i literally got hacked through shields

hacked through walls

1 Like

Sup quaked, this is a doom god right here

Quake can I ask what are your thoughts on the doom vs sombra counterplay?

Do you think it’s fair that a dooms only defense to hack is having to flick to wherever the sombra may be in .6 seconds or be hacked for 6 seconds?

Wow, that is so wrong. Even favour the shooter doesn’t explain that mess.

I think I can guess the answer on that one, I’m trying to main Sombra, and even I know that matchup is broken.

You shouldn’t main sombra, you should main tracer, soldier, mccree, and then when you go to sombra she will be so easy , you can just cheese people , sombra isn’t a necessary main she’s like, a mccree swapping to Ana to fill for his team, he will do fine know what’s I mean

I’m a Mei main in my heart of hearts… I used to support for around 600 hours, got to contenders trials etc.

Then something in me broke. I couldn’t face supporting for people any more, I had my fill of stupid plays from my team, so now I go out and punish the other team for bad plays.

I play Mei / Sombra because I have grown to hate people :slight_smile:

Outside of Overwatch, I am the nicest person you will meet :slight_smile:

I have been considering it - to be honest.

Nice, but I feel like if you learn tracer very well, sombra is just braindead version of that