SOLVED: How to never have a loss streak again

What hero are you one tricking?

I am one tricking Moira whole season. Just saying It’s not working for me. It’s depend on win / loose ratio. I still climbing because I have more points for win then loss, but “forced loose” is real thing. I never pass 56% win ratio.

Thanks man. Gonna start one tricking Ana on Console and see how THAT goes LOL

Your stats have you at 21% damage, 47% healing, 52% deaths on Moira in silver. Why do you think you deserve higher than a 56% win rate with that kind of production? Forced lose isn’t a real thing. You thinking you are better than you actually are is though.

Stats always depends on team…

Back on 1900 SR (+ 100) … now on winning streak again :wink:

you are complaining about a 56 percent win ratio? ROFL I wish I had your problem.

1 Like

This didn’t work for me.
I been loosing nonestop and now I just want to uninstall.

The developers are clueless.

I’m sure it works, let’s figure it out, what is your battlnet ID so we can see your stats and usage.

Find a hero you play somewhat okay, any hero, play it well over 10-15 games , record your SR for wins and losses , look where you end up.

This was me on account at 2810 start:

L -19
w 27
w 25
L -22
L -21
W 29
L-20
w 26
w29
l -19
L-20
w 26
w 24
L-20
L-20

Losing record of 7-8 and a gain of 25 SR

Not saying it’s amazing fast SR , but it works over time .

1 Like

I can actually confirm this. I used to go on extreme losing streaks until I started one-tricking the end of last season/this season and I haven’t had more than 2 losses in a row.

1 Like

I too joined the bandwagon and it’s working.

aaah one tricks… the scum of overwatch

I usually almost always play DVA. I am very good with her. If I have a pocket healer then I feel like an unstoppable beast. The enemy always seem to target DVA trying to demech her so it’s a double edged sword and DVA often gets focused really hard by the enemy team.

In a recent KOTH map I was playing DVA but it was not working out. At the end of the first round I had the most elims with only 3 Gold elims. The enemy basically destroyed us the first round. The DPS were not doing anything and the healers were getting killed a lot because nobody on the enemy team were dying.

The players on my team started to tilt saying we all suck and the matchmaker sucks.

This was one of the few times I felt a need to switch off tank and go DPS. I switched to Reaper. In the previous match the enemy Rein and Zaria were carrying them. Zaria using me as DVA to get ULT charge. I needed to shut them down with Reaper to counter them.

After getting utterly destroyed with only 3 Gold elims in the first round we destroyed the enemy in the second round. Within 30 seconds I had four gold as Reaper and killed Zaria and Rein multiple times. I also killed the Mercy or Miora who where trying to pocket them.

The enemy did not capture 1% of the KOTH point that round. I stayed as Reaper and we ended up winning the match easily. The enemy team said to my team, you were complaining how your team sucks and the matchmaker sucks but now what do you say? Then others on the enemy team said, yeah, you said that and we got destroyed.

When the match ended I had Four Gold as Reaper with a 67% kill participation card. I normally would have stayed as DVA but that simple switch to Reaper saved us.

1 Like

I’m one tricking Orisa, it’s always in demand.

I was one tricking phara and it got me back to 3345, my highest 3480. Now down to 2800 do to leave throwers and 2 DC.

Not going to lie after I got to 2900 I just started to play torb because ,I wanted to have fun for the 1st time.

Look for Silent1980 on overbuff.

Their is nothing to fix console competitive is bad.

Unlimited Smurf account have ruin overwatch and I advised any one not to buy this game.

My record Whit Moira got destroy in this loosing streak from 21-10 to 22-22.

This game is horrible now.

My zarya record got destroyed from top 600 now unranked
My phara fell from top 200
My bastion fell from top 50
My Moira record got destroyed!

My dps game still around 50%
While my tank and healer drop to 43%
It was around 48%

I’m just truely unlucky and need to stop playing this trash.

I do this tactic with only supports, I’ve only been playing the same 2 damn supports (Lucio/Mercy) since season 1 (3 now that Moira exists) and I’ve lost more games than ever before this season. I’m guessing this trick is for only hard carries? lol

How is one-tricking an unfair advantage?

If you’re not good at the hero, it’s not an advantage.

If you’re good with the hero, you win, help your team’s SR and help your SR.

Use only one hero, ever, no matter what. If you swap hero’s it screws something up.

looks at post

looks at Tracer

looks at comp button

grins

What makes me laugh about all of this, is the people defending the matchmaker kept saying “big losing streaks are a normal part of matchmaking”, yet I’ve found a way to stop them happening 100% of the time over the past 3 seasons.