Soldier Changes are good

I don’t understand the hate towards the soldier changes. Blizzard is obviously trying to remove randomness in the game as we can see with the shotgun update. It also rewards players with good aim. Are people just not used to the change? I honestly don’t get the reason for hate.

Other than the unnecessary change to a hero who didn’t need any changes, the animation of what looks like a constant fan the hammer going off when you’re shooting as soldier, the fact that his effective DPS is now ridiculous, etc etc.

3 Likes

well i have to remove from my roster, i cant handle the visual effects. I went from solider being my most used hero to not even being mentally able to play him

I don’t get it, the old system was more fun and unique.

We don’t need CSGOWatch. I would be fine if they bring a new hero with a recoil assault rifle, but changing Soilders gun is just BS!

Spread =/= randomness. I like the idea that soldier had to pick between tapping his gun for accuracy or just pelting people at short range with the spread. It was a good skill expression that people don’t seem to understand.

I honestly think these changes are awful. All they do is make soldier WAY better at killing tanks while making his ability to triple-tap squishies not great. This soldier feels like a pain to play and he does seriously silly amounts of damage to tanks now who have 0% chance of dodging it. Honestly, bad direction.

I think it’s good that they changed it up a bit for soldier, but you have to admit that the shaking camera when shooting is really annoying and should be removed.

I also think that they should remove the random shooting upwards when you stand still and don’t move your mouse? Like it’s almost the same motion as mcree fan the hammer, like why should it even be like that :face_with_raised_eyebrow: