Soldier 76 is gay?

I would have cared like a year ago, but nobody plays this game anymore. So, do whatever you want with your game, Activision.

1 Like

Several people are typing…

The new story about Ana and Soldier that came out today.

https ://bnetcmsus-a.akamaihd.net/cms/gallery/rk/RK25WEUAJIPO1546649730105.pdf

It’s good :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah, fortnite is dead as well so rip

“I love the smell of pulsing munitions in the morning” :wink:

1 Like

if you dont care abt lore than why do you care abt soldier liking men dude. thats lore right there. youre contributing to the issue youre complaining abt.

Exactly. This is why I feel it fits. Anyone can be gay. I actually appreciate it is someone the fans never would have guessed or had matched up themselves. This makes it feel natural and not forced.

I dont get why some people have a hard time seeing 76 as a gay man, I’ve known more than one gay man in the military. It doesn’t change 76 at all, it adds just a little more depth to him as a person and character.

1 Like

Wow! Welcome out of the closet, Soldier:76! :rainbow_flag:

1 Like

Welcome new friend, it may come to your surprise but this forum is a safe space, thanks to tumbler and reddit we have ended racism and all evil right wing think from this hallowed place. You are free to espouse any ideas here as long as they conform to the left.

1 Like

Was this honestly necessary? I’m not against it or anything but isn’t there more important things going on in the the lore other than an old mans sexuality?

1 Like

Make a new thread about the other lore to talk about then? :o

You act as if it was the only thing in the story

1 Like

if they never stated it in the original bios when the game first came out, it was up on the air for them to switch it along the road. it was only stated much more later. same with zarya, it doesnt give the signs of being heterosexual but i guarantee you that if people start ranting about it, she might end up as one.
as Chu said, the lore wasnt set on stone and it changes based on their needs.

Revealing information after a character’s initial release does not a retcon make.

1 Like

follow owltea replies, im not copy pasting everything to you

He already had reasons for his life choices/actions in his backstory, now they changed a bunch of them

1 Like

You’re so funny and quirky omg

2 Likes

What has this changed specifically?

1 Like

Changed what? Nothing changed stop crying retcon at everything you dont like lmao

4 Likes

If only you knew what we lost, this game has so much potential in beta. I built my first computer just to be able to play this game.