Soldier 76 is gay?

Pretending that lore has anything to do with gameplay is absurd.

Michael Chu isnt dispensing buffs. Stop using gameplay to excuse your tears lmfao

1 Like

And that’s perfectly legitimate. Romantic and sexual feelings can be completely separate from each other. I love my female best friend. I would live with her for the rest of my life and help her raise her children. But I don’t want to sleep with her, that’s what my boyfriend is for :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

No they arent. Get well soon.

2 Likes

HETEROSEXUAL SPECIES ITELNDNFJEJDJ
god u sound like a pathetic neck beard virgin with no friends idk how else to describe how u look when u said that.

Hope you learn to be a decent person someday

5 Likes

Soldier can be gay all he wants as long as he gets the buffs he needs :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Right, because we all play Overwatch for its accurate demographic representation. God forbid a work of fiction should deviate slightly from statistical reality!

There is no heterosexual explanation for this lol
Side note was I the only one that thinks Vincent looks like Shiro (when he was yonguer) from Voltron who also happens to be confirmed gay and is seen as a top Soilder similar to 76? Just thought it was a funny coincidence. But I’m happen to see more lgbt rep in game :smile:

2 Likes

Yes, they can be.

Asexual people are not necessarily aromantic, for example. They can love someone and feel romantic feelings toward them without wanting to have sex with them.

2 Likes

Welp, story and haracters depends on devs, so they dont have to make heroes with genders they dont like themself or they dont care about.
Also arent there less of lgbt people than straight one in general? XD

1 Like

They’re going to buff 76 now that they made him gay/bi. It looks more like you’re upset than the other guy.

lol @ the “we all be gay mon” guy. Too bad we have to reproduce man, such a bummer. We could all be gay together and stuff.

On a lighter note (and slightly off-topic) Bastet Ana hype! Also, please make Reaper76 canon so my angsty, edgelord inner teen will be pleased.

4 Likes

Reaper76 with this recent implied news gives a new meaning to the Blackwatch divison. S76 and Reaper have secret place only a few people know about that they can go to together for…briefing. :wink:

where can i find this, i need links, LINKS, LINK ME , SOMEBODY LINK ME.

:crab: soldier76 is gay :crab:
Noisestorm - Crab Rave

2 Likes

I literally cannot understand a word you just said what am i excusing and what tears am i crying

As expected of Daddy76.

4 Likes

This is oneway to get people to stop talking about Mercy :wink:

5 Likes

Y’all in these comments can just say u hate gays and move on ok? thanks

7 Likes

Be still my heart! And it also make me think about the other Blackwatch members in…not-so-pure ways. Except Moira because she’s a goddess.