Soldier 76 is gay?

It’s not a big announce, it’s literally a passing conversation in a much longer short story.

2 Likes

don’t be surprised if Mccree is actually revealed to be trans, once a female turned male. they should make all the male characters gay, it would get overwatch a lot of positive attention

2 Likes

Because by norm you’re straight until you say otherwise… They didn’t announce anything. It was a comic. They hinted it. That’s it. YOU took it that way. I’m fine with Soldier being whatever as long as he gets some buffs soon.

4 Likes

IDK, but the real question is: Is Reaper a brony?

DADDY 69

9 Likes

Catering to a group of people is a good business strategy for a company in financial crisis atm.

2 Likes

Nope that’s Vincent and he left because soldier 76 rejected her.

I kid I kid.

OR REAPER is actually a GIRL this whole time, just rough around the edges :joy:

2 Likes

No it would not do that to be honest, it would just make one group happy XD

1 Like

Always angry activists are the ones that get triggered by any quote they interpenetrate as offensive.
Seriously quit the pitchforks nonsense trying to find someone to attack.
Anyhow, Soldier may be gay, Great. Now maybe they will buff him and make him viable again.

1 Like

That argument actually goes both ways

Yeah I haven’t heard of it before now… and I’m not aware of new lore dropping? Seems like it’d have been a bigger deal

1 Like

Salty because he has more curves that you?

6 Likes

Yep. Bunch of ppl are gonna come out of nowhere with the whole “blizzard pandering” BS

1 Like

youre the only person in this thread that i respect

5 Likes

Yooo, they better actually buff him after this and not just use him for attention!

Can you imagine this community start begging for characters to be made gay so that they can receive buffs? :joy:

2 Likes

You can also be like me. I find men attractive, and while I could be romantic I would never engage in certain, eh, activities. Women on the other hand I am fine with in both areas. I don’t even identify as bi, just as a gardener who can recognize beauty.

1 Like

Maybe in the US, but not in the rest of the world.

2 Likes

both the faces of overwatch are lgbt i appriciate you blizzard you’re forgiven for at least 45 percent of your crimes against me. This also explains why Jack was so protective of Tracer in Uprising, middle age gays looking out for baby gays.

5 Likes

Name 10 gay video game characters.
Now name 100 straight.

…Did you read what you just posted.

3 Likes