Soldier 76 is gay?

soldier 76 maybe isn’t gay but the guy could be a really close friend cause he didn’t say he loved him either really close friends or siblings

He is gay. It was confirmed.

Are you unable to read?

Overwatch isn’t a generic army-man-shoots-army-man type of game. Many people were drawn to it because of the cast of characters. Since when is story not fun? Would you watch the Avengers if the heroes and main villains all looked like grey putties from Power Rangers and didn’t speak or have any distinguishing characteristics?

i can’t believe you necro’d a month old thread just to say “no h0mo” im kind of impressed tbh

6 Likes

holy shet this is old lmao

Damn January of this year, time flies. I wondered why I got a topic notification lol.

1 Like

That’s cool as heck and kinda sweet.
I dig it.

They necro’d a 10 month thread, not 1 lol

1 Like

Dude read a post from January last year and decided he absolutely needs to make sure Nova knows he’d “never do anything with another dude”, lol.

You seem like such a nice person :two_hearts:

okay boomer
20 chars

Hey, why don’t you take your medieval opinions and shove it where the sun definitely won’t shine?

1 Like

He clearly wasn’t written gay. They even had to redesign one of his skins because it was something straight people wear. But there are some people who don’t care. They think sexuality isn’t important to a character. And they think it’s a problem for characters to have recognizable LGBT traits. But seeing as how those same people call my best friend other people I care about stereotypes, I’m inclined to disagree.

1 Like

what are you talking about? They have never redesigned any of Soldier’s skins.

5 Likes

You have no evidence for this.

Are you on the writing team for overwatch?
No? So how do you know this?
What am I missing here?
What is it that straight people wear that gay people magically cannot? I don’t get this.

3 Likes

Because society is trying very hard to convince the world to everyone is ok with it, it’s almost 2020 after all. In reality, that’s not the case. It still makes plenty of people uncomfortable. And if you openly oppose it prepare to get flamed, so people announce that they have no issue with it, almost as if to get themselves off the proverbial hook. I don’t care what anyone’s orientation is, we all human, but to pretend the world is already perfectly content with it is dumb. We haven’t advanced quite that far that fast yet.

1 Like

its sort of a throw away line and i think they have a picture of them? they gotta make it marketable for china so its gotta be easy to cut out, like that lesbian kiss in starwars. Its fine i guess being gay doesnt define the character of Commander Morrison or S76, his fealty to duty does. it would have been better executed by the writers of Brooklyn 99 tho.

Forum Moderator Note: While the advice and/or information given in an older thread could have been accurate at the time, it may be now be outdated or a reply to an old thread could be overlooked. For these reasons please avoid ‘necro’ posting. If you have a similar issue and the advice previously given hasn’t helped then please create a new thread with all relevant information.

2 Likes