Sojourn is so thicc

To quote OWL Champion Supertf:
“her legs are bigger than my torso”

Not gonna lie though I can’t tell where the cybernetics end with her.
Like forearms and legs obviously are, but are those thighs real or are they also mecha-thighs.

OW2 female designers are following the Pixar designs for their female characters.

3 Likes

OMG, gamer bois finaly see a normal sized woman on their screens. yay.

4 Likes

FUPA

thats all ive got to say

people always ignore Mei :frowning:

1 Like

I know about Mei. I just say, that majority of games portrait female characters skinny, sexy and slutty. This game finaly brings some refreshing. But people act, like they never seen a normal woman in their lives. It´s weird.

2 Likes

How dare you, women come in all shapes and sizes… just thought you’d like to know :japanese_goblin:

3 Likes

Sojourn in general is a really well designed character. She looks really cool and like she’ll fit right into the family.

3 Likes

I am not the one calling her thicc…

I mean that´s my point. People here act like they expect female characters just skinny with unreal anathomy proportions.

1 Like

my bad sorry :purple_heart:

1 Like

I don’t know, she and Doomfist would make a great couple.
Arms and legs.

mei is fat, sojourn is normal for her ethnicity.

you should try my meatballs.

shes normal sized dude, for reference;
://www.tiktok.com/@abdulaesthetics/video/6922243977810955526?is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v2

they have large derriere’s not thighs.

4 Likes

incorrect

5 Likes

shes fat just like roadhog, she isnt exactly tracer size.

her thighs are literally thicker than her waist i can’t deal with blizzard proportions

2 Likes

Hot.

That’s not that big of a deal… Does thou even hoist? :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll toss you a like as a thumbs up to acknowledge the people who are into that sort of thing.

Personally, the ‘thicc’ look does nothing for me, but more power to the people who are stoked for this.

1 Like

Mei is thicc and mhhhh that face i could smoosh it

lol who in this game is slutty, other than rodhorg

1 Like