Sojourn has really underwhelming skins... Only has a hat

Um, a hat is all you need. Just look at bastion. He has the best skin 10/10

1 Like

Even Zarya has better skins :rofl:

5 Likes

I love the Ocean Goddess skin, it looks absolute perfect. I think the season 1 BP skin were also really great, reminds me of 80s Sci fi.

2 Likes

The finals will be at Blizzcon later so I think the skin will be released in autumn or right before the end of summer.

It’s too cute. Favorite skin for her easily.

4 Likes

Now you can play Sojourn as a fish

1 Like

How I feel too - it looks great!

Same - I really hope it has some interesting effects though! I feel like I may have considered Barista if it weren’t for Ocean Goddess. OG Concept art looks stellar but just needs that final touch (really wish Cyber detective had more too… pink bullets, etc)

That aside, her commando skin looks awesome too - wish she had more BP skins instead of shop ones

2 Likes

A fish Queen though. :fish: :crown:

2 Likes

in an upcoming “soljourn challanges” we can win an icon with with the name “vigilante” that shows some sort of fullface helmet or biker helmet… I can only assume that it teases a potential biker/vigilante skin for her

Does her butt look bigger in the ocean goddess skin… instant purchase

The Barista skin looks really good aswell!

2 Likes

wierd for some reason i thought i read the post title as symmetra has underwhelming skins. then i saw the sojourn upcoming skin and thought yea it does look like it belongs to symmetra

1 Like

Even JQ mythic was mid , just as the whole season 2

1 Like

OWL skins has always been top notch. I think this Ocean goddess skin really has that OWL high quality feel to it similar to previous ones.

2 Likes

Season 2 sucked lmaooooo

“Here is a very unbalanced event!”
“Here are skins that fit the Greek mythology - all in the shop except the Mythic :heart:
“Mid-tier mythic (even though I would let her grate my skull on her abs)”

5 Likes

Ohh myyy… guess we know what Andough’s into. :eyes:

4 Likes

I LOVED Barista though. I had to buy it and I don’t even play much Sojourn!

I like what I like :eye: :biting_lip: :eye:

[edit]
HOLY GOD WHY DOES IT HAVE TEETH IT DID NOT SHOW THAT IN THE DISPLAY LMAO

4 Likes

If the amount of skins matched the amount of personality she has, she’d have none :rofl:

Pharah would have like 3 maybe.

Doesn’t help most of her skins are pay walled either. None of her skins fight for attention of what I’d like to equip like other heroes do.

I got Commando in Season 1 and never felt a reason to change it :joy:

It was only the second mythic out to be fair. I find Genji’s to be the worst one in hindsight. Kiriko’s has some nice combinations, Sigma’s is totally Goated and Tracer’s is meh at best.

1 Like

I’ll give you one: ugly gun. Enjoy :cowboy_hat_face: