So will Symmetra get an Ult voice line?

W E L C O M E T O M Y R E A L I T Y.

(Needs a complete sentence?)

3 Likes

I wouldn’t mind them re-using her current Hindi when casting a barrier for her new ult. I can’t find the official voice line but I think it goes like this:
यह हमारी रक्षा करेगा (Yah hamaaree raksha karega) which means “this will protect us”

…I think, I had to use google translate, this could really mean dish soap for all I know.

3 Likes

Don’t forget those : I see a shiiiiiield generator.

1 Like

“I get the feeling they have a waaaall barrier”

“Yes junkrat we can see it.”

“I get the feeling they have a waaa-”

18 Likes

I’m gonna miss Junkrat’s line when there’s a shield generator, to be honest. Everyone else, good riddance.

1 Like

Please, make it be “Welcome to MY reality” (big emphasis on “my”). I suggested that as soon as I read about the Infinity Wall ultimate, and it apparently exploded in popularity (not claiming I was the only person that thought that, but it fits so perfectly, its not unexpected).

And of course, make the Red Symmetra be the same thing, but in hindi.

5 Likes

My guy there is no “station” or “base” for it. It is 5000 HP everywhere. Like an Orisa barrier on steroids.
And as far as I understand it, it also extends upwards virtually infinitely, so on many maps you can just look at the sky if you really want to know where it is

1 Like

It’s a joke because everyone will see it and cannot possibly ignore it like right now.

1 Like

Can’t wait for all my team mates to go frantically searching for it and waste time on the obj all at once rofl

1 Like

“We’ve built a wall. We had no choice.”

You could use both.

Allies hear: “Welcome to my reality!”

Enemies hear: “The path is closed!”

…although she would probably be better with her enemy line being in her native language. The first line still sounds hekkin epic.

1 Like

“Blocking them off!!”

Oh wait…

You’re missing the joke…

Inb4 trump wall references??

He would have paid her hush money already…

“I will build a great wall.”
-Mei, 2016

“I will construct a grand barrier.”
-Symmetra, 2018

2 Likes

Will Dragon Symmetra gain an alternate voiceline for her new ultimate as well?

2 Likes

They must give all the rosters voice in lootboxes if they delete it from the game. :sob:
Never hear Doomfist or Brigitte.

1 Like

To the enemy team: “This is my reality. You have no place in it.”
Maybe have it translated into Hindi as well

But gameplay will never feel it :
"Hey guys just go in they waste an ultimate ! "