So why are we massively nerfing Moira again?

Tolerated by high ranks is not the same as nerfing a character down to the ground.

But I suppose that yea, kinda is, if that character stops existing in the whole game.

What we didn’t need is reduced counterplay to things like gravition surge and increased counterplay to dva bombs. What we needed was more counterplay to anti heal and dynamite as well.

Not this.

Here’s a scary thought for you: they genuinely think they’re buffing her.

Ofc they do because idk, Goodman is still the head of balance department. With the secret discord throwing around Moira killer ideas or something.

1 Like

What do meta players even want at this point? They gripe and moan about Baptiste, Moira, Brigitte, Mercy, Orisa, Sigma, Zarya, DVa… I guess Lucio, Zen, Ana, Rein, Winston, Hammond, and Hog? I’m sure that won’t last either :roll_eyes:

I think they should have stuck with hero bans for GM, just ones that GMers actually seem to want.

Fun is subjective.

What it looks like they are doing is making it so tracking plays a larger roll in her dps as well as aim with her orb.

Yeah hero bans actually could’ve been a legitimately good addition, but Blizzard just botched the idea by mandating that everybody participate in a unified, week-long ban decided semi-arbitrarily with input from pro player/GM data.

It need to cycle faster, have more per-rank variance (or just not be implemented in ranks where meta options are less strict, which they later did), and be decided by the players, not the dev team. That way, if people are tired of Moira… they can ban her, and problem’s solved. Yippee.

1 Like

that is funny i mean it was really good on cleansing nade and ashe’s dynamite and they should actually have kept those changes. it wasnt to shabby the only thing people were worried about was them increasing the cd on fade. now they have done that and got rid of the cleanse altogether. i mean its just so awful that they gave reaper a nerf just because moira cant fade out of grav so i guess they’re saying well reaper cant either

too bad reaper