So when are Blizzcon 2019 tickets happening? (Sombra Demon Hunter skin)

That would just be too much money just to see doggy duty bag stations…

**Cats

A few employees bring their cats to work, and let everyone know the cat is in for the day, so each cuddly feline can receive visitors. Some of the cats required extra training so that they remain on the desk or wait patiently in a cat carrier without wandering around. Others use leashes. Their training’s very impressive!**

I expect this training involves ‘decoy’ keyboard and laptops to sleep on, instead of actual workstations in use. :smiley:

Wish I could take my cat to work, but lab, chemicals, dangers, etc.

1 Like

This is cute but still doesn’t change the fact we still don’t know anything about the Sombra Hunter Skin.

I think any form of announcement on it will be bad because it admits a definite answer. Meaning:

1. Blizzard come out admit the Legacy skin was only for Blizzcon attendees and it will continue to tick people off over the legalities of the contract. No one will be happy (as they already are.) Bad PR.

2. Blizzard make any PR about it not being solely stuck to Blizzcon attendees, then it means it’s most likely going to be part of the normal game and they don’t want to ruin it when it will finally go live. Bad PR only because the wait for it for regular gamers is still left in limbo.

Soooo I guess it hurts their reputation less by keeping it quiet, other than coming out and giving players a answer flaming eveyone.

Don’t forget about staff leaving.

1 Like