So whats the purpose of mercy "rework" again?

delete this thread, not relevant anymore

1 Like

why devs did touch her, why not sym or phara or sombra or doomfist any lame heroes left behind. Im still upset with the dev team about mercys ga and how they are handling the game for the last 4 years

The purpose was always to make dps players feel better. Mercy was never a problem in the game balance-wise. She was only a problem in making dps feel embarrassed that they couldn’t hit her.

lol im dps player and alot of my friend also a dps player

we are more annoyed to her even more now

since her big heal now basicly made her team invincible and far more harder to kill, basicly u have to kill mercy first EVERYTIME at the start of the battle if not its pointless to even try to target other of her team

everytime i put enemy tank to near death mercy just come and made it impossible to finish the kill

1 Like

Nah lets buff Cree and soldier that will balance whole game

Do these changes even address that? I assume the types who complained about her are… Still complaining about her.

I play dps too. I never had an issue with her mobility. Sure she was the hardest hero in the game to hit, but at the same time, there are no direct consequences to missing. My thoughts were just that I need to get better and move on with the match. But I guess that mentality is not very common anymore. But its not like most other high mobility where you have 2s max and if you miss, you’re just a free kill.

But this is fine too, like the data shows, it seems pretty balanced either way.