So what's the deal with OWL tokens?

If you’ll excuse my Seinfeld reference, I’m serious, what’s the deal with the Overwatch League tokens? Granted, I didn’t watch OWL at all last season, so I don’t know how the tokens were distributed. But having watched all of the games for day 2 (making sure my account is signed in on every device i watched on), and dispite being promiced 3 tokens per hour of watch time, i still have 0 tokens in game. If someone could explain how this works, that’d be great.

They take a while to show up.

Sometimes they do, sometimes they dont.

Not a terribly reliable system tbh.

I know if you chromecast they never worked last year though.
You also dont get any when you go to team official watch events or ya know… buy tickets to attend the finals in person :frowning:

1 Like

Has anyone said anything about this happening? This year or last year? Has it been, or is it being fixed? Honestly, with all of the apparent technical issues I’ve been dealing with for a while aren’t being fixed (or even addressed as far as I can tell), I don’t even think I’m being heard. Wouldn’t be the first time.

I had the problem yesterday, but it was only because there were problems with the system yesterday that was eventually fixed and I recieved my Tokens. I made a post about it because I was worried and was referred to this post by Tech support.

Not sure if this will help at all but I might. If not I would contact tech support to find out the issues. There’s definitely token drop delays but if you haven’t recieved any after days of watching then there’s something wrong. Good luck, hope you get all the token you shouldve already earned and more

It hasn’t been working for overwatchleague.com at all, you basically have to use Twitch.