So, what other games are people playing?

I’ve been keen on stalker 2, so I grabbed Stalker:Anomaly, the start was a bit rough, but I’m having a blast playing it.

I’ve been playing some Genshin Impact as well, and it has been ok.

I’ve been running a lot of PF2e games on Foundry, which has worked a lot better than I was expecting it to.

Oh, and I’m playing around with Unreal Engine 5, and having a blast making stuff with it. I can’t wait for it’s new scripting language to drop. It will be so cool! (also the new lighting system is really cool, once you give it enough hints, I may stop prebaking my lighting if I can work it out enough.)

So what is everyone else playing?

9 Likes

Final Fantasy 14. Best MMO on the market right now by MILES \o/

18 Likes

I rarely play video games now, but I finished Twilight Princess a week ago. I modified it to give Enemies 4x health and Link takes 3x damage (3 heart run at first, but there’s so much random pieces of heart that it became a 7 heart run by the end).

It was basically Zelda dark souls, but it was very enjoyable. It forced you to use your other tools/utility as you could no longer face-tank everything. Even when I had 7 hearts for the final dungeon, quite a few things could still 1-2 shot you. So that magical armor came in clutch.

I hope there’s accessible hacking tools to increase difficulty for OOT, MM and WW on the emulators. That would be nice.

3 Likes

Monster hunter world. Pure solo run. So far, so good.

6 Likes

Yeah, if only I could manage to stop spending ALL of my time crafting :wink:

But yeah, it is a crazy good game. They keep having to put in new servers because it just keep getting and keeping more players.

Usually games lose players over time, but FFXIV is good enough to buck that trend pretty hard.

That is SUCH a good description :slight_smile:

1 Like

For some reason, I still play Dead by Daylight.

3 Likes

OW1 farming 3k comp points to buy the gold weapon for Fox girl when she comes out. I still have time but I rather want to do this now than later in OW2.

Otherwise I would be playing Tiny Tinas Wonderland, Warframe or Vampire survivors.

1 Like

It is on my wishlist, and once I get some more spare time, which could happen soon. I’ll get into it.

The latest borderlands left me a little cold, (I know weird right?) but Tina’s looks like my kind thing :slight_smile:

I know once Starfield drops, that will be my main game for a long time. Same as the ES series and Fallout games (yeah, even Fo76, I have no shame).

I just started it today. Its kind of cool but very B3 like. I personally enjoyed B3 and now bought TTW because it was cheaper than normal on Steam during the sale. I now have to balance it with OW1. It depends on my mood.

1 Like

Warriors of Light unite! Yeah sinking some hours into this one as well, so many things to do. Now if only I could get a god dam house :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway

I’m also sinking some good hours into No Man’s sky now, gotten rather hooked on it. It wasn’t that good when released but what they’ve added since has just made it one heck of a fun game almost steals hours.

3 Likes

Yeah, I REALLY enjoyed B2, the heroes were quite different from each other, Zer0 was especially their own thing.

I just felt like 3 kinda lost that. The heroes ended up feeling kinda samey to me. Other people likely feel differently, but it didn’t grab me because of that.

Yeah, I come back to it about once a year, and play all the new stuff in the game. That is a redemption story of a game if ever there was one.

well steam sale is still on i believe so;

• spyro trilogy, stuck on a level in 1.
  • metal slug 3, lot harder than arcade sticks.
  • orcs must die 3.
  • divinity original sin 2, havent dl yet.
  • goat simulator, after 8 years i finally bought it.
2 Likes

DNF Duel. That’s mainly what I will be playing this weekend.

I do a little bit of Marvel’s Avengers because it was on sale and always gotta get my superhero action on.

When my friends get back from vacation be playing more multiplayer and fighting games. Division 2, Borderlands games, Tekken, Virtua Fighter 5, and seeing if any of them want to lab with me on DNF during 4th of July.

1 Like

Those games are just good honest fun.
I find Divinity really quite hard, and never finished the game.

Just hit level 60 (max level) on diablo immortal. Honestly one of the best f2p mobile games I’ve ever played.

I’m a little worried about progression from this point forward, but it’s still given me plenty of hours of fun.

3 Likes

Oh yeah even though I own the original might get the digital upgrades of Tekken and Tekken 2.

Look so clean and even though my PS 2 is fine I can’t go back to those late 90s load times.

1 Like

Yeah for mobile its good. But the P2W is strong so high level content can be out “bough” with gems and PvP is unplayable. But I think you did the worst part (the leveling). I had to stop because it was not my cup of tea.

2 Likes

:point_up:

That game is dangerous, thus it’s only thing I’ve been playing.

Actually that’s not entirely true, I have been trying to push through some D2R as of late as well. As I would really like to play-through that game at least once. I quite enjoyed Diablo 3, and am looking forward to 4.

1 Like

Monster hunter: Sunbreak just came out, so I’m gonna grab that as soon as I’m able.

1 Like

It is, close to the redemption story between FF14 1.0 and FF14 2.0 (A realm reborn). For a game company to scrap the original team, start over and admit “We F’ed up”, holy mother, can you imagine if Blizzard ever did that?

7 Likes