So what happened to Reaper's family?

I’m less concerned with Soldier’s sexual preferences than I am about what the heck happened to Reaper’s family? Is this why he’s the way he is? Did his family get brutally murdered and that’s why he turned into an emo sith lord? So many questions!

4 Likes

we’ll know in 2 years.

1 Like

I’m betting that family he was stalking, one of them is his child and his grandson is the child

5 Likes

I feel like they were murdered by the omnics or some sort of enemy and that’s why he joined Overwatch. He wanted to be the leader so he could assign a mission against the ppl that killed his family.

No I think that was his wife… but she remarried. (read Christmas comic if you don’t get what we are talking about)

I have read the Christmas comic I think one of those 2 character is his child not his former spouse and that’s his grandchild they’re walking with

3 Likes

He is old… but not that old.

I didn’t realize there was an age requirement to being a grandparent, that sounded wrong but I mean you don’t need to be in your 60s to be a grandpa

1 Like

Well Ana not a grandma yet is she?

I made a post asking if his children, if he has any, are also ghostly edge lords.

He is 58…

1 Like

no, but that’s because Fareeha didn’t marry yet, Torbjorn is a grandparent as its been confirmed all those little kids in the Christmas comic are his grandkids, a certain age doesn’t make you a grandparent your children having children does

My guess is his family is fine and thinks he’s dead, and he’s decided to leave them that way.

1 Like

We might never know. Lets drop this

It seems likely that he had to ghost them when he faked his own death and became a Saturday morning cartoon villain type. It’s probably his own family he was stalking in the Christmas comic.

1 Like

My headcanon is the family he’s stalking is his. The woman is his daughter with her partner and they’re with his grandson. He’s kind of keeping on eye on things and ready to shotgun blast the dude if he’s not up to his standards.

His family likely thinks he is dead.

4 Likes

I think his family is the one he was stalking in the christmas comic.

I think moira found a fragment of an ancient GOD AI and implemented inside reaper’s mind