So Tracer Can Blink Vertically on The PTR (Update: PATCHED!)

I’m not sure they intended it to be quite like this lol.

First, it’s always been stupid. Second, I called it stupid back then, I’m calling it stupid now, and I’ll call it stupid the next time I see someone use it as an argument. “Go play something else” isn’t something devs or players should be demanding of anyone who criticizes their games. You can go ahead and not accept that if you want, that’s your prerogative, but the idiocy of the argument doesn’t change.

2 Likes

I mean this is kind of cool, wouldn’t mind if it stayed but might warrant some nerfs on tracer, perhaps ult charge

I wish raid boss brig still exist to give tracer a reality check

3 Likes

That’s basically my thought on the matter. Keep one or the other, not both.

I mean, she’s meta right now… what’s the point of buffing a hero that’s currently doing good? Also she wasn’t lackluster back in 2016 and during the original dive meta which lasted a full year. I’d actually consider her to be one the most balanced heroes in the game, she’s received very few balance changes and has had a healthy performance and good stats outside of tank metas.

It’s not a bug, it was included in the patch notes.

1 Like

Oh I arnt afraid of tracer at all as a sombra player tracer is fash meat to hack kill and make her live a misery

Brig was testing Tracer to determine if she’s dreaming she definitely needed the reality check

1 Like

and some heroes are not receiving play at all. some heroes have never been meta for as long as tracer was.

tracer was absurdly good in dive, but some heroes have never been as good as she has.

shall we make them game-breakingly overpowered like you want tracer to be, or do you only care when it’s tracer that hasn’t been meta?

because there are characters that have it worse off than tracer does. so by your logic, they should be far more powerful than tracer.

but once again, it only matters to you whether tracer is meta or not.

2 Likes

this is the single most disheartening thing i’ve heard on these forums.

and considering tanks and supports are the ones who have been gutted over and over, it’s also just incorrect.

2 Likes

Lmao, what are we, children? Now its my turn to be the pirate king!!

1 Like

This is a great QOL change, but it’s not the buff Tracer actually needs.

Echo is yet another AoE damage hero, that can also fly, meaning yet another counter to Tracer. The more AoE that gets put into Overwatch, the weaker Tracer gets. So just like Tracer’s damage spread change, this won’t do anything, because Tracer still suffers from having 150 HP.

TBF, GOATS and double shield were the result of tank and support buffs. Sigma on release was the strongest tank in the game and he was allowed to be ridiculous for 6 months.

I mean she was op from season 1 to 7 lol. But stay clueless I guess

1 Like

That’s it …They jumped the shark :shark:

1-10. Tracer was unchecked until Brig’s release. That’s why they’re so bitter about the last two years.

1 Like

?based on your profile, you dont even play tracer. wtf you are talking about?

Since when do you need to play a hero to know their power? Being that that guy is a support main in Plat, he’s obviously been harassed by tracers enough know how she feels, since he’s Tracer’s primary target.

And he’s asking for a tracer buff? Does that make sense to you?

No, he’s not. Either your reading comprehension is lacking, or you’re confusing him with the guy he’s arguing with, since they have the same profile picture.