So the only way for Mercy mains will be satisfied

The 60 HPS is only during her Valk though, which means that only Valk is back to what it was

Give some way to provide official constructive feedback and that will be fixed. It’s out of control of the community and needs to come from the other side.

I never claimed anything as fact and specifically stated that it was my personal feelings about how I felt. If your poor reading comprehension had you take that as me stating fact, that’s a you problem. But hey, you keep telling yourself that only YOUR opinion is the truth. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

I elect Titanium as mercy president :triumph:

1 Like

I would like to suggest speaking for your own version of fun instead of trying to speak for a group that you are not certain about.

1 Like
no.

this is all people who took the suyrvey, not only mercy mains.

might i ask what the issue with this is?

I’m sorry. You didn’t really clarify at first. That’s why I responded to you. :blush:

My assertion is backed up by the fact that mass Res required more thinking than Valkyrie. :blush: You… Well, you just said something and that’s about it. Anyway, it was nice meeting you. Hope next time we can be on the same side of the fence. :blush:

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓮𝓻𝓬𝔂 𝓘𝓬𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶 𝓜𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽

:shaved_ice::chocolate_bar:

Spreading positivity and ice cream, one Mercy at a time.

By posting unique and interesting posts with design concepts that don’t include obvious red flags like a big multi-rez or removing rez.

1 Like

Sure thing. Apologies in advance. :slight_smile:

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓮𝓻𝓬𝔂 𝓘𝓬𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶 𝓜𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽

:shaved_ice::chocolate_bar:

Spreading positivity and ice cream, one Mercy at a time.
1 Like

That was attempted but they were placed in the Mercy Mega Threads. We’re way way beyond that type of interaction due to the way the community has been treated.

1 Like

how are they red flags. and stop calling it multi res, that implies you always get a lot of people with it.

like callin it mass ress and saying ressing 5 people is broken, yeah, so is killing 6 people at once, enter, junkrat.

but tire rarely gets 6 people, ive only seen it once with a grav.

tire seeks out valuable heroes. in the same way a smart aoe res used to.

If the Mercy community can’t be bothered to make the effort, they don’t deserve to be listened to.

They have the tools at their disposal, but they refuse to use them.

plase tell me you’re joking.

2 Likes

Can you please provide examples of those tools that doesn’t include the forums?

1 Like

Pretty much just the forum, and Reddit.

Maybe YouTube, but probably only if you influence mainstream ones.

Mostly just the forum though.

Then I’m at a loss where and how the community is supposed to provide constructive feedback when the forum has been tried and failed.

Youtube has been tried but those influencers are usually ignored as well.

1 Like

Okay, now let’s see if you can still make that point when you don’t take my sentence out of context. You know, the context that says I was speaking only for myself?

Mercy megathreads haven’t been happening for a long time.

That’s the only thing stopping Mercy posters, and it doesn’t exist anymore.

I’ve come to the conclusion also that they won’t be happy until Mass-Rez is back (And it never will be).

They claim that isn’t the case, but the manner in which they defend their position is in stark contradiction. They avoid giving alternatives to Mass-res and alternatives that do get posted get no support.

Go to the Mercy mega-threads and count how many Pro-Mass-Rez comments got 30+ likes. Then count how many Mass-Rez alternatives got 30+ likes. I think none of them, actually.

If so many Mercy mains care so much about getting a rework that would make her fun and enjoyable, then the mass-rez alternatives would show just as much potential enthusiasm. But they don’t. They get ignored… because most Mercy’s are liars. They want Mass-rez and will settle for nothing less.