So the Big wave of ow2 beta is today

As a long time player, I just feel disrespected.

My friends, me and most of the people that I’ve seen on the forum/reddit/twitter didn’t get the access.

Why Blizzard isn’t honest and clear about the access for those who signed in?

I’m frustrated not necessarily for not getting into the Beta itself, but for the lies and manipulation that Blizzard is doing/making.

jokes on them tho i’ll eat glass with ketchup before I buy the watchpoint pack for overwatch 1.5

4 Likes

Like any other game, you need to pre order or pay to play, I never seen a game giving a free beta. If you don’t have funds then wait till they give it to you, they already said waves are starting today. Don’t get how people expect in this life everything for free lmao

pc invites rolling out now, console is later, andy said

The first Beta was free…

1 Like

Lucky that the game itself is going to be free isn’t it?

IDK about “big” wave but I dont have the pack and I got the beta 3 days ago :man_shrugging:

1 Like

and then soem dude in marketing said: “Let’s get profit out of their Desperation”

1 Like

wow they actually just gave it to me now. Blizzard if you are reading this let me suck your toes my bad for talking crazy.

4 Likes

kinda creepy and sus :eyes:

are you on PC or console?

im on PC and its about time something goes right, these last two months have been a hot azz mess. I hope everyone else here gets their code shortly tho WE DESERVE IT

3 Likes

is the wave over? has anyone gotten access in the last 15 minutes?

I got a random beta invite days ago

No it’s not over and probably going to last days like it was with first beta

You was spitting hate and now wanna lick their toes :joy: I’m happy you happy​:joy:

3 Likes

I can already tell what a mess the last week will be. Most people won’t get access until the 14th, where it’ll be a slow rollout and some people will only end up getting a day or two before the beta ends.

2 Likes

Really pretty upset that I signed up hour 1 and still haven’t gotten access, been playing since 2016 on Xbox and more recently on PC. Love the community, not so fond of the company rn

3 Likes

Got a beta on an account I basically forgot about with barely any playtime. Kinda weird how accounts are selected

3 Likes