So, that Sombra Demon Hunter Skin

It will probably be released in the future and cost league tokens, similar to Lucio’s emote. Or it will just be purchased with credits.

I would respect that but why say you can get any exclusive items later and then go back on your word? They are committed now and if they pull back now that is gonna blow up in their face.

I enjoy when this happens (:

2 Likes

They’ll probably release it during the next blizzcon

dude some people were going to buy it but when they found that it will be availble in game they decided to wait so stop saying that

3 Likes

can you guys stop saying its 60$ just for skin the 60$ was for the blizzcon virtual ticket and the skin was a free bonus and who bought the ticket just for the skin needs to take responsibilities for it

2 Likes

Overwatch devs be putting their clown makeup while we are waiting.

it’ll probably be re-released during halloween terror. might be third week item for the 9 win challenge

It’s Blizzard. Give them time. There will be updates probably on Blizzcon 2023.

2 Likes

Yeah, I really want this skin!! This is obviously just my opinion, but I think Sombra doesn’t have any really cool Legendary skins yet. A couple of 'em are pretty nice but none are really “whoa” for me.

Ra-roow. :neutral_face: Blizzard, please don’t make me spend like fifty bucks on a game I don’t even want just to get this skin… Or maybe you guys could just release another new Sombra Legendary skin, one that looks truly awesome? That would work too. :smiley: Something new for Halloween perhaps? :bat:

It woud be funny af if the skin will only be able to be optained via a pre order.

It will be available

SOON tm

Honestly i want the skin cause it looks awesome but i dont think blizzard will be willing to release it anytime soon probably next year at the rate they’re going. :roll_eyes:

Sadly, I don’t think she should get another Halloween Legendary skin, because she got one last year. Normally it wouldn’t be that big of a deal, but they’re moving down to 4 legendaries per event, so I don’t think someone that got one last year should get another one.

I think that it’ll be released on November at the same time as Blizzcon.
They had the chance during Anniversary event but they didn’t.

They said it would become available, people who would have bought it otherwise made a decision based on what they were told.

1 Like

And according to Jeff, “Soon” means within 2 years

1 Like

Exactly XD

20 characters

Yeah, I guess I’m being too greedy… sigh. Well, maybe we’ll be able to get the Demon Hunter skin without spending too much money or effort, let’s just wait and see I guess.

I don’t see why they couldn’t release the Demon Hunter as a 5th legendary though. It wouldn’t take much effort, and people would have waited almost a year since blizzcon before getting it. I feel like it’s not likely though.

1 Like

I Bought the virtual ticket for the Winston skin, but I hard passed in Sombra. Honestly forgot that was even a thing.