So, Sigma’s gloves turn gold too with his golden weapon

So uhh… any chance Symmetra can have a similiar treatment with her prosthetic arm/hand?

Please?

50 Likes

I dont really think symmetra is on the dev’s list of heros they care about.

symmetra is one of the two heros who have a sub 1% pickrate, meaning that only a few people will actually appreciate any of the changes.

A good way to explain it is…

I could give a piece cake to one person, but it would probably be better to give a cake to five people.
Better to help five people than one

5 Likes
10 Likes

Apparently:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/symmetra-just-got-a-golden-glove-on-ptr-not-a-drill/380539

No, I was joking to Baja earlier when they asked what was on the PTR update

1 Like

Any pics of it on ptr?!

joking? something tells me you knew quite well what you were doing :stuck_out_tongue:

and now theres a thread for it

Hey. If I thought this was real I would be ecstatic.

Symmetra has an actual gun though… Sigma would’ve just had golden hyper spheres which would’ve been the lamest golden weapon ever. Especially considering since it just would’ve been gold lacing around the blackholes. Don’t compare to Zen because his are literally all around his neck/head area and are solid.

Sigma has highlight intros and victory poses to show off his gold in though. Symmetra does not.

Does her hand just up and take a vacation?

Where’d sym’s hand go?

maybe they had to remove it in order for her to have more hard light power?
honestly blizzard should say why her arm is gone.

What do you mean her hand is gone?

her human arm, its been replaced with a robotic one.

I thought you meant on PTR. Was getting my hopes up.

symmetra with no arm? she wouldn’t be symmetrical anymore :tired_face:

Obligatory soul eater death the kid symmetrical outrage*

I’m pretty sure Blizzard has said it’s just a glove?

Orrrrr they have already stated that the wish they never added gold weapons at all so it would be a waste of their time to re skin a glove no matter how little tine it takes

3 Likes

SymmetraGoldenGlove()

SandyK1LL = happy