So Reinhardt's passive ability is nerfed

simply buffing the other main tanks will simply bring double shield back.
I feel like they have to make the off tanks more tanky and the main tanks less.

I don’t even know why they bother at this point like
Give it up
It’s me
I win

To OP: Personally I would much prefer 45%

don’t know why they can’t have it down to 30% heck reduce it to 25-20% but make it increase again to 50% when the shield is up. this means a nano Rein swinging in your team can be knocked away but one that is just trying to protect their team is not treated like a beach ball. it would also increase the skill needed to play with timing using your shield to reduce a knock back.

With no more slow stacking do mean something like:
Self slow from holding shield up + Meis slow + Symmetra’s slow.

Now will his movement speed be adjusted to the ability that reduce his movement speed the most instead of stacking it.

The second point is when his movement speed got increased when he has his shield up. This was added in the patch that had his shield nerf.

So it’s not the same.

Is it?
(This is a serious question btw.)

They gave him a passive ability to not only make him more viable, but also more enjoyable.

Weeks later did they decided it was not enough and that he needed another buff to become more viable. They decided to buff his passive ability.

I consider these changes as 2 attempts to make him more viable. The first attempt can been seen as a test, but that doesn’t change the fact that they buffed him twice over 2 patches, hence why the separated points. I can combine these points, but that wouldn’t really change my point much.

Maybe, but steadfast on 50% is just overkill if you’d ask me, especially if nanoboost is involved.

Also, a frontline tank with a barrier protecting his shield needs more counterplay than destroying it, and knockbacks used to be one of them.

Having 30% knockback reduction will always be more fun than having no knockback reduction.

That’s quite specific.
Why only a reduction of 5%?

Love it.
I don’t like playing Rein (Sigma is my barrier tank of choice) and where there’s a Rein, there’s a Zarya who I despise playing against.
That’s not to say I want Reinhardt butchered, of course not.
But I’m thankful that Hammond is once again a Wrecking Ball and not just an annoying fly to him.

I personally think it’s a nice middle ground for the raising of flags on both camps on this idea.

Good. Why the heck was it 50%.

But what if the other party wanted 30%?

Primal punch will actually feel like a punch again instead of a baby slap :joy:

It’s a good revert, a good start if you will. But other tanks still need help.

Then they can compromise I feel, as with the party who wants 50%

They’re already compensating it.

That’s so lame. Can they make Orisa’s critbox smaller than the moon? Thanks

1 Like

So Rein got the buff D.Va, Orisa, and Winston needed

1 Like