Like i don’t get it…If you guys are putting the effort in this whole thing again, to make her a SUPPORT no less, then why make a new version?
Why not return to the routes of 2.0 and IMPROVE the things that could be improved? You never really tried, in all the time Sym 2.0 existed, not a single balance change happened to her. Why?
Sym 2.0 was the most fun, arguably the most popular as well.
She just needed a little assistance, not even buffs exactly, just quality of life changes:
- allow her to deploy her 6 turrets at any range and slightly increase their beams range
- make the beam of her gun straight with max 120dps, but increase its range to 15m
- make the orbs faster if they are low charge
And if you really want to push this support/healing gig, then here are a few suggestions:
- allow her to switch between healing and damage on her turrets
- allow her photon barrier on E to give a few temporary shields when they pass through teammates
- allow her constructs to passively give a certain amount of shields within their respective 2-5 meter range which could stack…
- allow her to switch between healing and damage beams on her gun
The only thing i would change for 2.0 is maybe give her ultimate the option between the wall and the old teleporter.
You are just complicating things, i don’t understand the logic.
Its like taking out earphones out of your pockets but instead of slowly and nicely untieing them, you just throw them around hoping they would untie themselves…